Chapter 2

Disclaimer: Sasuke owns Naruto.

Warnings: AU, Shounen-ai, Fluff, mentions of Mpreg, unbetaed -please forgive the mistakes.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Sasuke jumped to his feet. "What's happening here?"

"Huh?" Minato blinked as Kyuubi stood up, looking at Sasuke dangerously.

"Sasuke," Itachi grabbed Sasuke's hand from where he sat. "Calm down this instant, don't cause a scene."

"Cause a scene?!" Sasuke shouted and yanked his hand back. "They are giving my mate to another!"

Sasuke was breathing wildly, and his hands went to his head, taking it between them. His head was hurting a lot, and it felt like his blood was trying to leave his veins.

"Sasuke, calm down," Itachi stood up as well. But he could see his brother's nails lengthening, and his skin darkening already. "Fuck," Itachi cursed under his breath. "He's going to change," Itachi announced. "Sasuke stop it. You can't solve anything if you can't talk," Itachi said again, but it was in vain, so Itachi took few steps backwards, and stood in front of Minato, intending to protect him if Sasuke snapped enough not to recognize his surroundings. "Be still, and don't make sudden movements," Itachi said loudly, as his brother's painful screams filled the room.

The change would hurt wolves every time they did it, so wolves mostly avoided changing their forms if it wasn't absolutely necessary. But Uchihas were worse than others at controlling their demons. Their strong emotions triggered the change easily.

After a few painful moments, a big, black wolf was standing on the ripped, silk clothes. Sasuke locked his red eyes on his brother and then he looked past him, seeing Minato as his enemy who was trying to part his mate and him.

"Sasuke, don't make me hurt you," Itachi warned, his eye going red with his sharingan.

Sasuke growled, and then howled dangerously, warning his brother to step aside.

"We're here to make peace, not cause a bigger blood vendetta," Itachi said harshly. "Stop. I order you as your alpha."

Sasuke shook his head, as if dismissing his brother's hold on him. He turned around himself for a moment, and then got ready to jump onto Minato.

Naruto was watching the whole thing happening with tears leaving his eyes. He knew his wolf was upset over hearing the news. Naruto knew he would be, that's why he hadn't told him anything earlier. But, he didn't want his mate harming his father. And definitely, he didn't want to be mated to any other than his Sasuke.

Without a second thought, Naruto changed his shape, and run into his mate.

"Naruto get away," Kyuubi said to his brother, but the little fox didn't listen to him at all.

The golden fox threw himself in front of the big, dark wolf and yipped loudly. Sasuke looked down as he saw his mate, and he growled a moment before starting to lick his mate.

Naruto purred happily, glad that his mate wasn't angry anymore. He didn't protest as Sasuke grabbed him at the back of his neck with his mouth, and carried him to the farthest corner of the room. Sasuke licked his mate's body for a few more minutes, and Naruto let him, swishing his tail happily.

The rest of the occupants of the room took sighs of relief, and they smiled softly at the sight.

Sasuke turned around his mate for a while, growling, warning the other males not to come closer, and then lied down on his fox, so Naruto's only visible part was his blond head under Sasuke's bigger one. He barked shortly, signaling that he was content, and ready to listen.