chapter 6

Naruto run in his fox form fastly. The trees were a blur, and the wind caressed his blond, shiny fur. He came to a sudden halt, and his ears moved quickly, trying to catch all of the noises around him. He took a few careful steps, and then yelped as a big, dark wolf appeared before him.

The wolf almost smirked, and then chased after the fox, and caught him easily. Naruto made a joyful noise as Sasuke stood above him, and started licking his belly. He squirmed for a while, but couldn't hold his form anymore, and changed into his human form.

Sasuke kept licking his mate's sensitive spots. Naruto giggled and squirmed as Sasuke licked his neck, armpits, and then his belly and he gasped loudly as his mate started licking his inner thighs. He bit his lips as Sasuke's tongue dipped lower into his entrance. Naruto's body jerked involuntarily, and he moaned loudly as he felt his mate's erection against his leg. Sasuke raised himself and stood above his little mate who wrapped his thin arms around Sasuke's furry neck. Sasuke licked all over Naruto's face, and started humping his mate impatiently.

A growl, and a nudge from Sasuke's wet nose told Naruto to turn around. Naruto complied and raised himself in his fours, and shivered as Sasuke started sniffling his ass. He made a pleased sound as he smelled himself in his mate, and climbed on top of his small form easily.

Naruto let out a sharp moan as his mate filled him, and he lost himself in the sensations his Sasuke evoked in him.

Naruto sighed in content and his hands grabbed his mate's fur tighter. He was sprawled over his mate's back, legs straddling him, arms wrapped around his neck, and head placed over his soft furred back. Sasuke was walking silently and slowly inside of the forest.

These moments, they both appreciated. It had been almost five years now since they mated and they had been living in the wolf village happily. Everybody loved Naruto in the village, and he was happy to have many friends, and people whom he could call family easily.

However, after a year of their mating, Itachi had decided that Sasuke should be more active with managing the village, so he had started sending Sasuke to take care of the affairs of the village with other neighboring villages. Thus, causing Naruto to wait for his mate's return for weeks.

Sasuke stopped walking as he reached to the border of the forest. With a deep sigh, Naruto slid down to the ground, and wrapped his arms around his wolf's neck, and nuzzled his fur, making his mate purr. Naruto let go of Sasuke, and watched unhappily as Sasuke growled in pain as he changed his form. Sasuke panted slowly, and then hugged his mate as Naruto wrapped his arms Sasuke's neck.

"It's fine," Sasuke murmured, caressing Naruto's bare back. "The pain's only momentarily."

Naruto nodded, he knew that, but still, couldn't bear to see Sasuke in pain.

They wore their yukatas which they had left under the bushes and walked into the village hand in hand. Sasuke greeted the villagers and Naruto smiled and waved at them. The day was warm and sunny, and Naruto could say that everything was perfect. Almost.

"Uncle!"

Two voices shouted at the same time as Naruto and Sasuke entered the main house of the wolf village. Sasuke smiled and let go of Naruto's hand as his nephew and niece run into his arms. He chuckled as he took them in his arms and started chatting with them. Deidara had given birth to a beautiful girl named Hana. She was the copy of her mother, and she adored her uncle, just like Eiji.

As Naruto watched his mate interacting with kids, he couldn't help but feel the familiar pain in his heart. Naruto had had four heats while mated to Sasuke. He had spent four years without a child. Every year spent without giving his mate a baby was killing Naruto slowly. Sasuke always reassured him that it was normal, and they would have their own baby eventually, but it did nothing to ease Naruto's heart. Sasuke was already twenty-eight years old, and every demon at his age had children, so leaving his Sasuke joyless always wounded Naruto's heart, and his pride as a submissive.