You like me?

Damian's pov

     I walked into the living area trying to find my father.

"Is  father here?."I asked the deadbeats I mean brothers.

   "No,so I'm in charge what do you need."

"I'm invited a friend over he already said it was okay,I just wanted him to make sure to tell you all to leave us alone."

   "Don't worry monster we won't bother while your little girlfriend is over."

"First don't call me a monster, useless and secondly Y/n is not my girlfriend she's just a friend that happens to be a girl. So don't embarrass me or I'll kill-."Just then Pennyworth walked in.

  "Master Damian a miss Y/n here to see you."Y/n walked over to me slowly without talking and grabbed my shoulders and leaning in until our foreheads were only millimeters apart I could feel my face turning red,I may have imagined  kissing Y/n,but not like this and definitely not in front of my brothers.I closed my eyes the I felt what felt like a boulder hit my head it was her head.

  "Oh crap are you two okay!?" Dick shouted running over to Y/n and me pulling over to couch while one of the other went to go get bandages.Y/n was laughing like an idiot.

    "You two could have a concussion Dick said wrapping y/n's head with gauze as Alfred wrapped mine.

   "I don't have a concussion." me  and Y/n say in sync,but Y/n shouted so loudly her blood probably started to boil and her head started bleeding again.

   "Anyway me and Y/n are heading upstairs later."I say walking up stairs Y/n following.I opened the door and she walked in first I turned on a lamp and turned off the light."I don't like what you did downstairs ,you're gonna have to pay for that."I say holding her wrist and pulling her into my chest.

   'What do you mean pa-"I cut her off by pressing my lips up against hers and she struggled,but gave in after a while and even kissed me back.When we pulled away she backed up and covered her mouth yelling at me.

  "Uncover your mouth"I say walking over to my armchair she sits on the ground.

"How could you just kiss me like that!?Why did you just kiss me!? Don't just sit there answer me How and Why!?"I smiled I couldn't help it she's so cute when she's flustered.

    "Really wanna know?"She nodded."How,because I'm just that good at everything,and why because I love you and from today on you belong to me."She sat their for a minute then shot up like a rocket.

  "Pee...I gotta...well you know!."Then my brothers walked.

"Nice going brat you really put the moves on her,but strictly only kissing and hugging until your 18 got it?"Tim said then got up and left.

   "Don't go hurting her okay."Jason said before walking out to.

"Damian and Y/n sitting in a tree K-I-"

  "Why are you still here?"

"Is Y/n sleeping over if so Alfred moved her stuffed into the guest room next door.

   "Thank you Damian's eldest brother."Y/n says walking back in.

"Dick and no problem."he said smiling at her.

Damian X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara