The sleepover

Damian's Pov

    Y/n left the room,but came back after changing and getting settled in the guest room .

"So wanna watch movie or stare at me all night." She says smirking at me.

   "Whatever just call everyone else in here would you?"I asked sounding in a more do it tone

"Okay..."she says confused and distraught.

Eventually we had the whole family including Alfred inside watching the movie.

   "Let's watch 50 first dates."Bat girl suggested.

"No let's watch the "it"."Grayson suggested.

"Let's watch Maze runner."Y/n suggested although everyone decided to the "It".

Me and Y/n decided to two seater couch with dark green blanket and black pillows she held one in her hands.

  When we were half way through the movie I was falling asleep when I realized Y/n was shaking was she really that afraid of a dumb clown,she jumped at everything and hid her face countless times.I decided to turn off the movie there and send everyone to there room.

  "Y/n are you okay or do you need me to walk you to your room?"I say tiredly.

"I'm a big kid I can do it myself."I scoffed.

  "Fine then see if I care."I say closing the door.

~2am~

I awoke to a scream I walked out of my room having a pretty good idea of who it came from.I didn't even hesitate and just swung the door open to see Y/n wrapped up in a comforter in the corner.

Random Pov

"You big baby if you were scared why didn't you tell me."Damian says walking over to her angrily.She didn't answer.He sighed.Relax would you I'm here now."He said picking her and the comforter and bringing her to his room. "Better right?"He asked plopping down on his bed next to her.

   "Th-thank you Damian."She said before peacefully falling in sleep next to him.

The end till next time