Jonathan Samuel Kent

Damian's Pov

    Ever since that day when I wasn't looking over Y/n, who was still slightly paralyzed from the incident I was training. I trained long and hard, and my only motivation was to be stronger for her. "Ms. Y/n wait! You're not fully healed yet!" I head Alfred chasing after her.

   "I'll be fine Alfred I just want to go for a wal-" She stopped talking when she noticed me blocking the door.

  "Beat it." She glared and tried to push past me, usually she would have had a 50/50 chance, but right now she was still recovering and weak. So I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

  "I'll handle it for now Pennyworth." I began to walk her back to her room.

   "Put me down or else." She ordered.

  "Or else, what could you possibly do in that state?" I laughed and she bit me.

    "Bye Dami I'll be back late-"She fell when I grabbed her ankle.

   "I don't think so."I pulled her back to her room.

    "Stay here or else."I glared and closed the door. I walked out the door and sighed and that's when I spotted Dick.

  "That's how I feel dealing with you." With that he walked away and I glared at him.

Random Pov

   It was around 12:30AM past
Y/n's curfew, but she was so bored. So she opened her window and jumped hopefully she would land in a bush from the 50ft drop.  Maybe she was crazy,  but if anything it was the captive air making her go insane.

  However she was caught in familiar arms. "Ugh you again." she mumbled when he placed her on the grass.

   "Are you crazy!? That's a 52ft drop." He yelled scolding her.

   "Oh...I thought it was 50ft."She muttered.

    "That doesn't matter!"He scolded.

  She stood up and grabbed him by the collar. She pulled him close causing his imagination to run wild again making him blush. "Sorry Damian, look I'm fine. The paralysis wore off."She smiled. He looked and bother her legs seemed to be fine.

   He took a step away from her and she started to shake, but steadied herself. "Fine tomorrow morning you can go out."With that he brought her back inside.

   After Damian left she suited up excited she could hold herself up and the minute it hits dawn she was off. She decided to go to metropolis. It was far from damian, so she could give him a chance to relax.

   She climbed on top of a building and looked around excitedly. "This is trespassing."She turned to see a black haired boy with blue eyes. He was wearing blue ripped jeans, a superman sweater and a red cape. She laughed.

  "Hey, Kid is this your father's building?"She asked.

    "Well actually it is."He smiled.

Your Pov

   "My name is Jon Kent."I looked at him carefully.

    "My name is Y/n L/n and let me just test something out."I muttered backing up and jumping off the roof.

    He flew over to me and caught me bringing me back up onto the roof. "That's a 52ft drop!"He yelled.

   "I thought it was 50ft?"I laughed. "You're Jon Kent or should I say superboy?"I asked, and he blushed.

   "That shouldn't be the point!? Also how did you know I'm superboy?"He seemed flustered.

    "I didn't, until now. However since I know your identity. I'll tell you mine. I'm Silver Star." He looked excited.

   "I'm a super fan!" He started floating excitement and I smiled.

   "Then let's be friends huh?"I asked and he was estatic.

   "Yeah sure! Let me show you around then there's a great park nearby!" He smiled and I nodded walking to the edge and jumping off. He caught me.

   "Quit doing that!" He scolded me and we went to the park. We played games, running around, hanging off of trees. We even talked a bit, and I found out I'm 2 years older than him.

   "Push me higher!" I called and he did. Then walked in front of me smiling. I smirked and jumped off I tried to jump over his head like the ungraceful duckling I am. I landed on him.

  "Hehe my bad." I smiled his sapphire eyes staring back into my e/c ones.

   "You're so pretty."I felt blush grow to my face at the sudden compliment.

  "Y/n."I whirled my head around to see Damian.

  "Hey Dami!" I stood up brushing off the sand.

   "Who's this?"Both the boys asked glaring at each other, and I shook my head oh brother...