Identities Revealed

Damian's Pov

  I'm mad, how the hell did I let that happen. "Hey Demon! I heard you ch-ch-choked."Jason laughed.

   "Arrghhh!!! Todd Your dead!!!"I yelled annoyed and chased him.

   "I heard it was, because it was a girl. Does our little dami have a crush." Tim laughed and Todd joined in.

Random Pov

  "Girl or Boy! It doesn't matter and I do not have a crush on her!" Damian yelled than slammed his door.

  The two boys turmed to eachother. "He has a major crush."

At dinner...

     Damian went downstairs for dinner and Dick looked over at Tim and Jason. Than all of a sudden they started chanting.

   "Damian has crush on a mysterious girl! Damian has crush on a mysterious girl! Damian has crush on a mysterious girl! Damian has crush on a mysterious girl!" He banged his hands on the table standing up and looking up causing his chair to fall back on the floor.

   "I don't like a mystery girl, I like Yn!" He yelled, but immediately regretted it.

  When they all chanted."Damian has crush on Y/n! Damian has crush on Y/n! Damian has crush on Y/n! Damian has crush on Y/n!" He sighed and left even after his father called after him he just needed space.

   He walked through the brisk cold night air and went over to Y/n's house, at that moment in time all he needed was comfort.

    "Y/n?" He crawled through her living room window and saw half way through putting her mask on.

    "Damian?" She was so confused.

     He wanted to be mad, but he felt stressed out and wanted to let it go. He walked over to her hugged her and fell back onto her bed.

  "I'm Robin, my dad is Batman. All my brothers are adopted."He whispered in her ear.

   "I take it your not mad?"She asked.

   "No all of this just makes sense, I'm in love with all sides of you."He smiled into her neck and fell asleep.