The Clown Attacks: The Rescue

Previously...

   "You had me thinking you were going to say something important." She pouted and than we walked by an Ice cream store.

  Joker's Pov

  I spotted something interesting, something very interesting. Two kids out on the town...This should be fun.

  "HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA!!! Get em boys." I laugh as I watched the two get thrown in a white van.

  At my hideout I had prepared some entertainment, I'm an expert hostest so I have to be ready for my guess that would be arriving shortly.

    "Welcome to my humble abode! HAHHAHAHA."I laughed.

    "Joker!"The boy immediately shielded the girl.

  "Wow it looks like we have a little hero."I laughed. "Let's see how long it takes to break you both before the batman shows up." I laughed.

   It's been 9 hours and both children were made to suffer, but which one worse than the other. "Now time to make my daughter!"I smiled since my concoction was finished.

   "Leave her alone, you ugly clown!" The boy tried to brake free.

   "Now, now, no name calling. Tell your boyfriend to back off." I lowered my face towards her smiling.

     "Relax...Damian I'm fine...I can handle this, all I have to do is not go crazy...As long as your fine I'm fine."Damian scowled he felt helpless.

   "Now make sure to scream!"I turnt on the machine and she glared at me.

   "I can take this." She laughed I turnt it from 4 to 46, and she bit her lip. "This tickles!"She mocked me.

   "Then I'll turn it all the way up from 46 to 269!" The that's when she began to shudder trying to hold in her pain.

   All of the sudden I was pushed, but I smirked. "You're too late Batman! She's already beginning to change!"I laughed and then disappeared.

Bruce's Pov

   I broke the machine and held Y/n in my arms she was shaking. Her eyes were clothes...what was she seeing? What did the Joker mean by too late? I asked myself.

   "What are you waiting for untie me!"Damian yelled annoyed.

    "Sorry."I untied him and brought the two of them home hopefully when Y/n wakes up. She's still the same...