Disowned

Damian's Pov

   It's been 2 weeks since I started going on patrol with Y/n, I can't believe I'm so obsessed.

   There was a ring on the doorbell and since I was nearby I answered it. Y/n was standing there injured and crying.

   "What happened?" I asked and she broke down crying, everytime she tried to speak a cough came out instead.

     "It's okay, I pulled her into a hug." She mumbled something, which I barely caught.

     "They don't love me anymore." Her legs were shaking and she was hysterical.

    I picked her up bridal style and brought her into my room. I layed her in the bed and got in the bed with her. "Get some rest, we'll talk about it when you wake up." She fell asleep.

    After about 20 minutes Damian got up and went to her to check out was going on, but when he got there he realized the whole place was empty.

     He opened Y/n's window and climbed in and he noticed to notes.

Mom: Y/n sweetheart, we have seen the movies and we all know the superheroe's family get's killed first. So I think this is for the best.

Dad: We are just looking out for us and your baby sisters future, please come and find us when you've gotten this stuff out of your system.

P.s we called the waynes and informed them, they assured us that they wouldn't mind watching you from afar of course.

    "This is pathetic." I crumpled up the paper and went back home.

Bruce's Pov

    I went upstairs to visit Y/n, she had calmed down and settled in. "Hey Y/n." She looked at me and smiled.

      "Hi Mr.Wayne,erm I mean Bruce. Thank you for letting me stay here." She hugged me and petted her head.

      "It was my pleasure, have goodnight." She nodded than hopped into bed, I turned off the lights on my way out.