The Clown Attacks

Previously....

  Dad: We are just looking out for us and your baby sisters future, please come and find us when you've gotten this stuff out of your system.

P.s we called the waynes and informed them, they assured us that they wouldn't mind watching you from afar of course.

  "This is pathetic." I crumpled up the paper and went back home.

Bruce's Pov

  I went upstairs to visit Y/n, she had calmed down and settled in. "Hey Y/n." She looked at me and smiled.

   "Hi Mr.Wayne,erm I mean Bruce. Thank you for letting me stay here." She hugged me and petted her head.

  "It was my pleasure, have a goodnight." She nodded than hopped into bed, I turned off the lights on my way out.

Currently....

Damian's Pov

   I snuck into her room from the window at 1: 41am."Y/n." I whispered.

 "Yea?"She mumbled, she must have just fallen asleep, if not she probably would have hit me for waking her up.

  "Hurry up and wake up, we're going on patrol." She smiled springing awake.

  "Okay get out." She opened her door and kicked me out. "I have to change." She smiled then closed .

  Within 2 minutes she was out the door. "Let's go." I ordered and she followed.

  "So who are we patrolling with?" She asked.

  "To be honest, we're not really supposed to be leaving the house. I just wanted to bring you out to clear your head."She smiled.

   "Thanks Dami."She smiled.

   "Hmmm."She looked away blushing.

  "Wha...what was that hmm about?" She asked and I smiled slightly, she's cute when she blushes.

   "Nothing...That was just the first time you called me Dami."She punched my arm.

  "You had me thinking you were going to say something important." She pouted and than we walked by an Ice cream store.

  Joker's Pov

  I spotted something interesting, something very interesting. Two kids out on the town...This should be fun.

  "HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA!!! Get em boys." I laugh as I watched the two get thrown in a white van.