A close one (edited)

I round house kicked him and he was unconscious on the floor. The bell rang and Dylan raised my arm and announced,

"Death Angel is the winner!"

The crowd cheered and chanted Death Angel.

I walked off the stage and went to the locker room to change. I kept my hood on so no one would know my identity.

I walked to my baby to see Ashton and his group of friends Andrew, Jake and Jack leaning up against MY Lamborghini. Oh hell no.

"So you're the famous Death Angel?"Ashton asked cockily.

I just nodded my head.

"Why won't you show us your face?"Ashton asked again.

I just shook my head no.

"Boys "he said then Andrew, Jake and Jack came over to me and attempted to pull off my hood.

I kicked them where the sun don't shine and round house kicked them. They were all laying on the ground groaning.

"You guys are pussys can't take on a girl." he chuckled at them and then he threw a punch at me. I blocked it and jabbed him in the stomach.

He backed away from my Lamborghini and I took this to my advance and jumped in my car and sped off back to my house.

Fuck that was a close one.

A/n
This is the first chapter of "The Chase" If there are any spelling or grammar mistakes in sorry I'm not good at this stuff. I promise the chapter are going to be longer.

LiviXx