Memories (edited)

a/n I'm sorry about all the recent author's notes lately and my absent. I'm almost out of school but I think this will be my last update for most of the summer. I won't be home for all of the summer so I really wanted to post a chapter before I leave. And most of my last chapter deleted so this chapter will be just a random scene/idea i'll build off I'm sorry about that but enjoy :)) if anyone can send me a screenshot of my last story chapter not the author note that would be great thanks

******

I was laying down on my back in my bed tossing a ball and staring at the ceiling. I was thinking about everything that has happened to me in my life. All the bad things and all the good things. My head was clouded with so many things, I guess you could say I was stressed out but I don't know.

When I was young I had a father, a mother and younger twin siblings, two boys. They weren't much younger than me. Actually, we are only a year apart. I thought we had the best family in the world and I was so lucky to have them. But all good things always must come to an end, Right?

When I was around the age of 8 my parents started ignoring me and pretending like I was never there, like I was never born. Of course, my younger self-didn't understand what was happening. My brothers still loved me and played with me but whenever my parents caught them they always took them away from me. I never understood why and I still don't.

I remember always feeling so alone. I had a perfect life every night my parents would come into my room and give my goodnight hugs and kisses then it all just stopped one day.

Classmates were just as much of a bitch to me as my parents were. I never had any friends to talk with during recess. I was always bullied and I could never stand up to anyone because I was scared of everyone. I was weak.

As I grew up nothing really changed besides my breast, puberty sucks. Anyway off that note. One night I was walking home from School and I was pulled into an alley way by a strange man. At this time I was around the age of 13. I could smell the heavy, drenching smell of liquor on his breath. He pinned me against the wall and tried to rape me. I struggled so much that I just gave up because knew I wouldn't have won. Before the man could do anything someone yelled for him to stopped. He pulled the man off of me and he ran for his life.

The guy helped me home but when we got there I decided I wanted to go with him not back to my shitty house hold.

He agreed to let me stay with him for the one night. He saved me I didn't know if I was supposed to feel afraid of him or trust a man I just met.

We went back to his house and it wasn't at all expected. His house was beautiful. Lights lit up everything making it even my elegant. He had a loop drive way with gorgeous landscaping around it.

I looked at the house in awe and behind me he lightly chuckled. As I walked closer to the door I started to feel scare and insecure. Thoughts raced through my head. What if I accidentally break something really expensive?What if he actually is just kidnaping me? Am I going to die?

"Make yourself at home for tonight I'll show you where the guest bedroom is for you to stay tonight." He said as we walked in through the tall doors. Everything in the house looked like a normal, regular house. It wasn't fancy looking inside it was just normal.

I won't have too worry as much anymore about breaking something. I followed him up the staircase that lead to a long hallway with many doors and what I'm assuming family photos.

We entered into a stunning burgundy room. The walls were painted dark red with a shimmer gold vine like pattern. There was a queen sized bed with a herd a pillows neatly laid against the backboard of the bed.

Once again I was amazed. But what was a wealthy and rich man doing in an ally way

"You can stay in here for tonight and tomorrow you have to go back home"

I thanked him as he left for letting me stay with him for the night. I got ready for bed and climbed into the bed. Me being a short ass needed a stool. After my various attempts of running a jumping I finally made it onto the bed.

It was to most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. I slowly closed my eyes. With my insomnia being a real bitch I could never sleep.

Everything was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. I listen to the silence ever so slightly trying to heard anything. Maybe a tv or footsteps. I didn't hear those but I heard a door open then close and quiet talking.

I was curious so I got out of bed and walked to my door to try and see if I could hear anything. The mumbles were a little clearer but still muffled. I cracked open the door and walked to the end of the hallway trying my best to be sneaky. I looked down the stair case and there was another man with tattoos up and down each of his arms. He looks kinda scary.

"... stole our best drug dealers and want to plan an attack on our gang." The strange man said.

"Fuck, well I have a child upstairs and I don't want her knowing I'm in a gang I think I could train her and make her a fighter." He said.

I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. He wants me to be in his gang as a fighter.