Zack (edited)

He was built, actually, he was very built. He had muscles like unbelievable. His hair was gelled up into a small quiff and he has a nose ring. Damn this guy is the definition of perfection.

"Like what you see," he said with a smile as he laughed. He stood up from the bench we were sitting on and damn he was tall. Extremely tall, I might mistake him as a giraffe one day. He towered over me. I knew I was short but now I feel like a midget.

"How tall are you?" I thought in my head only to realize he heard me.

"6'4 gorgeous," he said smiling down at me. Damn boy that's fucking tall.

"Might I ask what your name is?" he asked.

"Hadley, what about your's," i asked as i timidly bent my neck to look up at him.

"Hadley, that a pretty name for a pretty girl like you. Anyways my name is Zack," he said again looking down at me with he cute ass smile. 

Maybe all guys aren't 100% douche bag.

"So how come I've never seen you around here?" he asked leaning up against the wall.

"I just join a couple weeks ago and I haven't been here in a while. How long have you been joined to this gym?" I asked back shyly.

"around 2 or 3 years now," he responded.

"Oh wow that's a long time, I just switched gyms because this one is closer to my house," we were just having a simple conversation that's all.

"Hey Hadley, you ready?" Matt spoke as he sneaks up behind me scaring me slightly. I jumped a little, I guess I was too mesmerized by zack to even think about my surroundings.

"Who is this babe," Matt said as he wrapped his arms around my slim torso and nestled his chin into my neck. See Matt and I have this thing where if a guy at the gym or a bar is trying to flirt with me Matt will come to my rescue and pretending to be my boyfriend.

"Babe? Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend," Zack questioned, his voice sounded sad yet angry."

" No no no no no it is not like that, he is just my manager and we have a thing where he thought you were just another annoying ass guy just trying to get in my pants. So he pretended to be my boyfriend. He is just my manager though I promise," I said quickly so he wasn't so upset sounding and so he wouldn't leave.

"Oh okay," he said sounding a little skeptical.

"Anyways I hate to break up this little fling but Hadley your fight is in less than 30 minutes so we have got to be on way extremely soon." Shit, I completely forgot about my fight.

"Sorry Zack I have to go but maybe we can catch up later?" I ask and with that, I ran out of the gym with Matt and we both sped down to the Underground, where my match was.

As soon as we entered the building the stench of alcohol and sweat hit me. The current match was still going on and it was between two buff looking guys. They both looked tired out, they must have been in the ring for a little while. They must have had the same skill levels as each other.

Good thing I brought my Death Angle jacket and mask so no one can see what I look like. A majority of the crowds here are sexist drunk ass men and wasted hoes who just want to see "sweaty hot men". Honestly, most of the fighters here are extremely unattractive and are complete douche bags.

I continued watching the match for about another 3 to 5 minutes until one guy had the other knocked out cold on the ground. As they announced the winner I started walking closer to the ring and waited for my name to be called.

My opponent name was Crusher, ha what did a child make up that name? Anyways I walk into the ring and everyone was erupting with cheers and some were chanting my name. What can I say I guess I am liked around here.

"Ha a little scrawny kid piece of cake," Crusher said.

"Ha maybe you can save that line for someone who isn't about to kick your ass," I snickered as the referee blew his whistle to start the match.

A/N

Hi guys sorry I haven't updated in a while sorry about that I know I say this in almost every chapter but I am always so busy with school work because I am a huge ass procrastinator but I am trying to update more often even though I don't always seem like that a lot.

Anyways thank you guy so much for voting and commenting on this story. It honestly means so much to me I never thought I would make it anywhere with this story so thank you so so  so much.