The friends (edited)

I hung out with Liam for a little bit over an hour. Then I had to leave. Matt said I had a fight at 6:00, it's 5:19.

I took a quick shower and put on a sports bra, along with back leggings. I dried my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I grabbed my hoodie and then I was out the door.

I decided to drive my motorcycle to the place I'm fighting at tonight. I jumped on and sped to the underground. When I walked in I saw Matt sitting at the bar.

"So Matt, who's the unlucky one I'll be fighting today?" I asked walking over to him.

"Goes by the name of 'Thorn'." He responded.

"Lame name." I said chuckling a little.

"He new here so go easy on him."

"Eh, maybe." I said.

"Well you're fighting in 10 minutes."

"Okay." I said then walked off.

I went to the way back of the crowd and watched the match going on. There was a big buff guy up against this scrawny boy. Obviously the buff dude won.

I was soon called up and so was my opponent. I walk on into the arena and the crowd went wild. Chanting and shouting my name.

I looked at my opponent. He had long dirty blonde hair and was very muscular. He had a slight smirk on his face.

"1...2...3... GO!" Dylan shouted and my opponent and I circled each other for quit some time. I decided to make the first move because he obviously wasn't going to. I right jabbed him which he blocked.

He threw a punch at my face and I blocked them too. This went one for a while. This is the longest I have ever been in a match before. But I got to say this dude has skills.

I round house kicked him and he fell backwards. I took this to my advantage and lunged at him. We were on the ground and I was straddling him. I threw punches at him face he blocked some of them but not all. I heard the familiar cracking sound and noticed blood rushing out of his nose. He flipped us over and started punching me. I grabbed his head and smashed it into my knee making him go unconscious.

"AND THE WINNER IS DEATH ANGLE!" Dylan yelled.

I walk off the stage and immediately ran out the door and drove home.

I was exhausted right now so I changed into some pajamas and then went straight to bed.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I woke up from the sound of my loud obnoxious alarm clock. I shut it off and got out of bed. I was so sore from last nights fight. Ugh I can already imagine how today is going to go. I got ready in my nerd clothes and started walking to school.

I soon see the familiar hell in the distance. I arrived at the doors to the terrible place and walked in. I went to my locker and they were there. Big surprise there. I rolled my eyes.

"You've been damn lucky bitch." Ashton said pushing my into my locker.

"Yeah I guess I have." I said without thinking.

"What was that!" Danielle screamed. While Ashton knees me in the stomach making me fall to the ground. They all started kicking me.

There're definitely going to leave bruises. The bell rang and they walked away without a word.

I wonder what Liam would think if he found out his roommate bullies his girlfriend?

I opened my locker and got my books and papers. I walked to my class and entered.

"Late again Miss. Turner. DETENTION!" Mr. Damien yelled at me.

I just took my seat and waited until class ended. Finally the bell rung and headed to my next classes.

I made it through the day and I could finally go home.

While I was walking home it started to rain and thunder. Shit! This day can't get any better. Note the sarcasm. I quickly started running home. Once I got home I was soaked. Great.

I walked upstairs and peeled off my wet clothes. I put on a black nike sports bra along with some black shorts. I was planning on going to the gym. Maybe Liam will be there.

I grabbed my bag with all my fighting equipment and then ran out to my Lamborghini. I drove to my gym and ran in their. Because it was still pouring rain out.

As soon as I got in I saw Liam lifting weights in the corner with his group of friends. I couldn't recognize any of them from school so that's good.

I decided to leave Liam and his friends alone because I don't want to be one of those clingy annoying girlfriends. I went over to the empty punching bag and placed my bag down on the bench.

The punching bag is my favorite if you couldn't already tell. I started doing a pattern. Right jab, Punch, right jab , left jab, kick, roundhouse. I repeated it for a while until the bag fell to the ground.

"Shit" I mumbled.

I turned around and saw everyone's eyes on me. I flipped them off and took a drink from my water bottle.

"Damn babe." I heard someone say from behind me. I turned and saw Liam and his group of friends.

"Nice to see you too." I said laughing a little.

"This is, Luke, Daniel, and James." Liam said pointing to each of them.

Luke had medium length blonde hair that was slicked back.

Daniel had long curly ash brown colored hair.

James had long black hair that was pulled back into a man bun.

"Hey, I'm Hadley." I introduced myself. They just smiled and then walked away. Strange.

"You looked pretty today." Liam said.

"Ew I'm all sweaty and have no makeup on I look hideous."

"Babe you always look beautiful."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him closing the space between us. He kissed passionately and pulled away.