fear (edited)

School, ugh this shit sucks dick. There is no actual point of going to school. They teach us shitty and useless crap. I hate it. I think I think i'm starting to develop some anger issues whoopsies.

Currently, I was walking to school slowly, very slowly. I didn't get any sleep. The stupid fucking ace gang is a bunch of cunts. They just walked into my house and decided to plant 25 fucking cameras to watch my every move. I thought that was quite rude of them to do. Anyway, I didn't dress that nerdy today because what's even the point anymore. The whole school knows I am death angle. For fuck's sake, I pulled out a gun on people. This is really bad.

The school was finally starting to appear in my vision after what felt like long hours of walking. In reality, it was only a 10-minute walk. The closer and closer I got the more scared I got. I don't normally get scared easily but the whole school probably fears me and I can' even imagine what Ashton and his "gang" have planned to do.

As I opened the school doors everyone parted away from the middle of the hall. People started to whisper and stare at me. I made my way through the halls and found my locker. No one was even near it. No one, not even one of my "Bullies". I was right everyone was afraid of me.

"Hey bitch," I turned around and met face to face with Danielle and only Danielle. Well, I guess no everyone is afraid of me.

"I'm not afraid of you hoe, never was and never will be," she spoke with the cockiest tone I've ever heard.

"Good for you," I said as I continued to gather my things for my classes.

"I'm talking to you bitch, LOOK AT ME," she squealed as she grabbed my shoulder and tried the spin me around.

I grabbed her hand with a tight grip and spun her around holding her arm around far behind her back.

"Don't you ever lay a single fucking finger on me ever again, Do you hear me,"I whispered deathly into her ear. As I let go of her hand she cowered down in fear. she scampered away and she didn't take a single glance back at me. I sighed and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ashton, Jake, and jack looking at me.

A/n

Hello, hi, hey most of you probably won't read this but oh well. I am back home finally I am planning on updating a lot more. School is almost here which kinda sucks but oh well. Maybe I'll get more ideas for this story, at least I'm hoping I will. But I want to say if I don't update sometime soon I'm really sorry. I'm having a lot of family issues and it is really upsetting and it gets me off track. And I'm super sorry for the extremely short chapter normally I try to post chapters with 1000 words but this one is only 500 words so again so sorry.