The movies (edited)

Liam's P.O.V.

I can't believe I just lost to a girl. Her breath taking face just kept districting me. I need to get it together.

Her straight long brown hair. Perfect body. Amazing smile. I couldn't get her out of my head. For fucks sake I didn't even know the girls name.

Hadley's P.O.V.

I filled out the paper and then gave it back to the guy behind the counter.

I went over to the punching bags and started jabbing them. Left. Right. Left. Right. In a pattern. I roundhouse kicked it . And then BAM. The punching bag fell to the floor. Shit. I didn't mean to hit it that hard.

Everyone in the gym was looking at me with wide eyes. Have they never seen a girl hit before. That amazingly handsome guy starting walking towards me.

"Damn girl you got some skill." He said.

"Thanks."I answered.

"I'm Liam."

"Hadley or some like to say, Death Angle." I said smirking.

"You're, the, Death Angle!?"

"One and only."I answered.

"I should have known. Well anyway, do you want to go out to the movies after the gym?" He asked. This guy has some courage, I like that.

"Why not." I answered.

"When do you plan on leaving here?" The boy asks a lot of questions.

"In about an hour."

"Do you mind if I box with you, gorgeous?" He just called me gorgeous ahh. Oh my god. My face started to feel hot. Oh shit no no no no Im blushing. No i don't blush in tough. I got to keep my shit together.

"Sure." I answered.

"By the way you look cute when you blush." He said winking at me. Damn this guy really does have courage.

We starting boxing and sooner than we knew it an hour passed by.

"Ready to go?" I asked. He nodded. We gathered our stuff and went out the door. I walked over to my car and hopped in.

"Sick ride." He said.

"Thanks. Want a ride?" I asked.

"Sure my friend is supposed to drive me home but he is still working out." He said while getting in my car.

"Where do you live?" I asked.

"Woah asking where I live already." He said smirking his signature smirk.

"I'm going to drop you off at your house so you can get ready while I go to my house and get ready."I said. He told me his address and I dropped him off. Then went back to my house to get ready.

I took a shower and then picked out a light grey muscle shirt with black leggings. I ended up straightening my hair and doing light makeup with a dark red matte lipstick.

I looked at the time to see it was 2:00 pm. I should probably go pick up Liam.

I grabbed my phone and was put the door. I jumped in my Lamborghini and drove off to Liam's place.

I knocked on his door and the door immediately opened revealing Liam. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a plain black shirt and a black hoodie.

"You look nice." He said looking me up and down.

"Thanks." I said.

"I'm driving you and there is nothing you can do about it."he said.

"Why can't I drive?" I whined.

"Because I'm the one who is supposed to be driving I'm the male."

"So..."

"So that means I'm driving."he said.

"Fine." I grumbled and walked over to his car. He has a Camaro sweet.

"Here."he said and ran over to my side and opened the door for me. Wow a gentleman.

"I could have opened the door."I said sitting down in the car.

"Yeah well, too bad," he said running over to the other side of the car and jumping in the drivers seat.

"So what movie are we going to see?"I asked.

"The Rings." He replied.

"ouu i love scary movies," I said excitedly.

We arrived at the movie theater and we got the tickets for the movie. Liam bought us a large popcorn to share and we each got a bottle of water.

We went into the room where the movie was playing and we sat in the last row of seats.

-

The movie ended and let me say, it was amazing.

"Oh my god I loved that so much."I said.

"Glad you liked it." He said.

We went out to the car and Liam drove us back to his house.

"I had a really fun time tonight." I said smiling.

"I did to."he said.

I looked into his dark brown eyes. They were gorgeous. I wish I had pretty eyes like his.

I noticed Liam leaning closer and closer to me. Then our lips connected. His soft lips tasted like butter from the popcorn. lmao that's awkward. I put my arms around his neck and he placed his arms on the small of me back.

We pulled apart smiling at each other.

"I can't wait any longer. Hadley will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I big smile spread across my face.

I hesitated a bit but I said yes. Maybe it's a bit soon but fuck it.

He pulled me into a kiss again. It just felt so right.

"Well I hate to leave but I have school tomorrow." I said sadly.

"Wait, can I have your number." He said. Which made me laugh.

"Yeah of course," we exchanged phones and I punched my number into his phone. I put my contact name as just Hadley. I know it's boring but who cares. Not me.

I gave him his phone back and he started laughing. He put himself as 'Liam' but I changed it to                      'Mr. Gorgeous'

"See ya."I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Bye." He said.

I hopped in my car and drove home.

I couldn't stop thunking about Liam. It's so soon but it just feels right. I have my doubts but we'll see where this take us.

I'm his and he's my Mr. Gorgeous.