𝗧𝗪𝗢

Her heels clicked on the pavement as Spencer  was speed walking to her last job interview in the pouring rain

         Her heels clicked on the pavement as Spencer was speed walking to her last job interview in the pouring rain. She had interviewed for almost every position, janitor, assistant, assistant to an assistant but no avail. Her name made people afraid. And seeing as it wasn't legally changed no one would employ her and she was tired of using his blood money.

     So in conclusion, she needed this job, She needed the money and She was 15 minutes late.

     As Spencer went through the revolving door, She nearly sprinted to the reception desk seeing it was 11:15.

    "Hi, I'm here for the interview at 11. My name is Spencer Williams." Spencer huffs partially out of breath and damp.

      "There is no Spencer Williams on this list" the blond receptionist said politely, the lady almost dialed security until the woman stated her name.

         "It's actually listed under Spencer Bonavento" Spencer responded irritated that she had to use his last name to gain employment.

        "Ah yes, your appointment will be on the top floor. The CEO's office is on the far right with big glass doors. You can't miss it." The receptionist replied with a smile.

        Spencer walks to the elevator in her $9.99 heels and blazer that was rough under the touch, she smooths out her pencil skirt and takes off her coat with anxiety. Trying to compose herself, She was pretty sure she looked a hot mess.

       One thing she did miss was the clothes and all of those fucking shoes.

       Trying to forget her past life, She pressed the elevator button and paced in the elevator. This is just an interview, it doesn't define me she thought. Well it sort of fucking does because if she doesn't get this job, she had no shame in working at Follies.

         Once the elevator dings Spencer stepped onto the floor and headed to the far right and sees the glass double doors.

       She knocks on the door before entering and saw a hand gesture that signaled come in.

       She sat in the white leather seats and patiently waited for the man to get off the phone.

      He was muscular and tall, she could sue his muscles coil as he leaned against the table. And by the way he was whispering through the phone She could tell he was upset about something.

       As the man she was eyeing turns around, Spencer let's out a shaky breath.

      "Spencer" Amedeo breathes out with relief. Oh, how he missed his stellina. Star.

       "I refuse do this shit" She says standing up, losing all sense of pleasantries and heading to the doors but She quickly sees several body guards stand in front of the door preventing her escape.