𝗦𝗜𝗫

It had been days, sixteen to Be exact, since Spencer had uttered a word to Amedeo

It had been days, sixteen to Be exact, since Spencer had uttered a word to Amedeo. She didn't see the point of entertaining his madness, she didn't want to be with him. What was so hard to understand?

So Spencer wouldn't grace him with her voice, the Donna continued to walk around the house oblivious to the world around her.

The silence brought her a sense of peace she hasn't had since before she met Amedeo Bonavento.

She was sitting at the bar in the kitchen while one of the chef's prepared her a late lunch.

Amedeo invaded her peace with grey sweatpants riding low on his hips and his defined and muscled chest was glistening with sweat from the intense cardio workout he had just finished in attempt to release his pent up aggression. He looked desirable but Spencer refused to let her mind be muddled by his looks, he was more than just his looks. He was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Amedeo looked at Spencer and noted the grim lines that appeared on her face when he walked into the kitchen. Her disgust with him apparent.

It stopped hurting so much after the first day she did it, he could see past her act. Her poker face wasn't as good as she thought.

"lascia la stanza" Amedeo commanded the chef, Spencer looked at him as soon as the words left his lips. Leave the room.

The chef looked prepared to leave "No" Spencer said looking at her estranged husband in the eyes defiantly. She knew what he would try to pull if they were alone and she was not having it.

"vattene ora!" Amedeo growled at the man again, the chef looked guilty at Spencer and quickly fled from the kitchen. Leave now.

It suddenly became hard for Spencer to breathe when she could feel Aurelio's cool minty breath by her earlobe, Spencer turned and faced him, anger written all over her face.

"Get the fuck out of my space" she said pushing him backwards with both of her hands on his chest.

"what do you want me to do Spencer!" Amedeo said rubbing his large hand over his face.

"Let me leave and live my own life" Spencer said with her arms crossed.

"No, pick something else" Amedeo said shaking his head, he was frustrated that he was receiving the brute of her anger when the people who screwed them over were dead. He made sure of it.

"Then there isn't shit you can do for me Amedeo" she said walking away.

The vase that was sitting on the bar was promptly smashed to the ground, Amedeo's patience was thinning and Spencer did not want to see what that looked like.

He had been without her for a year and a half and he has had enough. Amedeo was selfish, he also knows that saying if you let them go and they'll come back if it's meant to be.