𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

Jill Scott's sultry voice reverberated through Spencer's headphones as she strolled on campus to her next class

Jill Scott's sultry voice reverberated through Spencer's headphones as she strolled on campus to her next class. The leaves were changing colors, she was wrapped in her oversized sweater and cargo pants.

Her Spanish textbook felt heavy in her backpack, she was tempted to ask her plain-clothed security to carry it for her. But Spencer's pride spanned far too wide, she didn't want her parents to find out she didn't mind their presence. So she continued on her trek, lost in her world.

Spencer was lost, she didn't notice the large figure that she bumped into.

She looked up and saw a familiar face. August Hughes, known on campus as Auggie, the quarterback of the football team, a Junior, also the son of a senator.

The man was gorgeous with honey colored eyes, light brown skin and waves that make the Pacific Ocean upset.

"I'm so sorry" Spencer says apologetically, trying not to embarrass herself further and go about her way

"You're good, have a nice day beautiful" he smiled, walking in the other direction. She nearly swooned.

Nearly because sons of senators don't get to be regular people.

Auggie's reputation was too squeaky. Nothing was wrong with him just a gorgeous boy with amazing football skills who would never go pro because he was destined to follow his fathers footsteps into politics.

Something about a guy being that perfect scared her.

The other perfect guy who scared her was her economics tutor, Amedeo. He was a clean slate, very clean. To be fair, it's not like she is searching the black web. It's just a Google search.

She didn't know what to expect he was charming, intelligent, wealthy, insanely attractive that it was maddening. And also her friends brother. Her friends older brother.

Spencer needed to tell amalea before this went to far.

She began her walk back to her dorm, she would tell her, she had to. But was there anything really to tell? Spencer began to convince herself that this wasn't a big deal. That this older attractive man was just bored, and in no way legitimately interested in her.

She met with him on Tuesday to go over the material she has just learned and he hadn't tried anything, everything was normal.

Except when he smiled at her when she got an answer right, bought her coffee, teased her jokingly about not investing in stocks, bit his full lower lip when he was thinking about how to explain things to her.

This. Is. Wrong.

She should not be thinking about seeing him naked. This was unsafe territory.

By the time she made it to her dorm she was hot and bothered and had to hop in the shower before she could do anything else. Amalea was still in class for the next 45 minutes so she has some time to kill.