𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

The Italian man arrived home at 5 just as he said

        The Italian man arrived home at 5 just as he said. He removed his coat and shoes, unbuttoned his suit jacket and made his way up to the master bedroom where he knew his wife would be.

        When he slowly opened the large door he saw his stellina asleep on the bed, she was on top of the covers, spread out in the middle. And her dark skin contrasted with the with the stark white comforter. Spencer almost disappeared into the bed. Star.

          Amedeo took certain precautions so that his wife could not escape. He had guards stationed in every hall, in the kitchen, in the theatre room, and they were everywhere outside. And based of the report Luciano gave back on the car ride home, she had made up her mind. She didn't want to come back home and she didn't want him.

           Unfortunately, Amedeo did not give a single fuck about what she claimed to want. They didn't love so hard so she could throw it away, what they had was raw burning passion, that was fueled by their attraction and turned into love. Amedeo loved the woman in his bed, he wouldn't deny her hurt.

       But he would do anything to keep her. Anything.

        Amedeo began to undress, stepping out of his slacks and boxers and undoing his dress shirt. Once unclothed he stepped into the large glass shower and turned the heat all the way up. He stood underneath the shower head with hands against the the smooth ceramic tile, his back muscles coiled and rippled under the water pressure. He was getting an erection from thinking about the ways they had christened the bathroom to their new home. Spencer was such a naughty girl. He had taught her many things, things that he wouldn't allow her to try with anyone else. He wouldn't have cared if she had previous lovers before him. But she hadn't. So he was the only pleasure she knew and because of this Amedeo's ego sky rocketed knowing no one else would know what her moans sounded like or how she felt wrapped around his dick. He changed the water to cool immediately.

          He was in dangerous territory. Amedeo couldn't be thinking about pleasuring his wife until she healed. So he let the cool shower do it's job and once he was finished washing he stepped out and tied a towel around his waist and went to his adjoined closet.

        Amedeo didn't forget the days he used to open the door to her closet and smell all of her clothes to remember her fading scent. When she first left, his world fell apart. He shook his head to forget those times.

        He quickly dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt. Once done, he walked out of the bathroom saw Spencer sitting up staring at him as he walked into the bedroom.

      "buona sera amore mio" Amedeo said with a vibrant smile. She looked back at him with a blank face and responded with silence. Good evening my love.