𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

The Italian man stared straight ahead as the woman giving him head was gagging over his erect member

It was less than average and it did very little at distracting him from the young woman who plagued his mind. He wasn't sure how he was going to convince Spencer to trust him, well that was not exactly true. He needed an in. one that provide her with a sense of security, like she could share anything and everything with him. Then he could use that information to cripple her family at their knees. Which wouldn't be easy because she had no clue what extra curricular her family participated in.

But that wasn't a priority for him now, he'd deal with that at a later time.

"Enough!" he bit out when he felt teeth. He looked down at the brunette and glared. She was an aerial dancer for his club, Vision.

"Get out of here" Amedeo stood and pulled his dress pants over his muscular legs. He glanced down at the Rolex his grandfather gave him years ago. The clock hands often got stuck, but he wore it for it's sentimental value. Almost everyone had adored his older brother, yet his grandfather always spent time with Amedeo and taught him the underlings of the mafia. He learned the art of manipulation. As a child he had always been observant but he had talent in spotting discrepancies. He was able to identify and use people's weaknesses against them.

However, as he grew older he need to figure how to apply it. His club vision catered to high standing people, associates, friends of associates. He kept track of who he worked with and who they did business with to ensure things went smoothly. If Amedeo felt he couldn't trust them— death. It was a very simple process for him and his gut never steered him wrong. His father and brother didn't understand how a night club of all places would benefit the family. He bought the old warehouse when he was just 19 years old, he received a lump sum of money from his grandfather when he was 16.

The two brothers had both begun training at the age of 5, initially Enzo's was more intensive than Amedeo's, but Enzo didn't take it as seriously. The eldest brother preferred playing soccer, attending football games and dances which all seemed ridiculous to Amedeo when he was ten. His brother was 3 years older than him. He would have been 30 this year. It was so unfortunate that Enzo never experienced more than their father would allow. It was their life, not the one they chose but the one they had. He enjoyed spontaneous trips to countries all over the world, had more money than necessary and had a beautiful bombshell wife. But at what cost? Enzo questioned the mafia's tactics all the time, he questioned the killing, his wife, and the sustainability of a mafia built on legacy rather than the net worth.

All of these things Amedeo heard his brother say and he knew he wanted to be more than a man of the mafia. He wanted to be knowledgable in ways that his enemies wouldn't, so when he graduated high school at 16 he was on the ground running.

Enzo and their father doubted Amedeo's plans but he succeeded and did better than he could have ever imagined. 'Vision' brought in good money, money that was clean and easy for him to run through when he didn't want to interfere with his more legitimate businesses. Because hardly anyone questioned a night club.