BREATHER, no breathing?

(You can scroll or skip most of these chapter. I made this years after the first part since it was originally one-shot. Made only to refresh the first part. Skip the parts you are familiar with.)

Lying is like the body of an ocean. It's vast, deep, and calm but what you don't know is there are monsters that lurk within waiting to devour your whole being.

---

He's been lying on his bed for more than eight hours now. He's just felt so drained after he took an exam on his major subject. The fact that the proctor was his very terror professor did not help the anxiety that he has been feeling since that day. He thought, after this test, I shall have more sleep as my reward after this. Gaaah! Why do I have to take this exam?! If it was possible, he would love to drop off all his subjects and just apply for any job out there. He thinks that all these subjects will just put in to vain as it will not be used when he becomes the president of the nation someday. Yep. He dreams to become the next president. He wanted to change everything. A normal thing for an idealistic teenager.

He's still on his bed, browsing his phone if he installed some good apps that could kill the boredom that started to creep on his body when his younger sister barged into his room.

As he entered the room, his sister screamed as loud as she could alerting almost all the characters inside that house. It was her usual greeting. She'll scream as if she was an incarnate of a horror protagonist just to make fun of him.

He looked at his sister with bored eyes as if he was saying, Too common, don't you have any new tricks???

"Hey, don't give me that look!" his sister said as if she was hurt.

He just turned his back on his sister proving that he's not interested to whatever news she has to say. But her sister seemed to not notice that non-verbal signal that her brother gives off. She approached his bed and tried to tug him out of the room.

"Will you stop?? Can't you see I'm sleeping?" he said while he's trying to impose his puffy eyes thinking it would convince her. However, his sister did not budge to look at his face. She's so determined to do whatever she has to do.

"Sleeping, yes, how exciting," she said giving her bored look at his brother. I guess it really runs in their blood. "Come to my friend's party this evening, I promise you'll have fun when you go there."

His sister's last line caught his attention. Have fun? When was the last time that he had fun? One, two years ago? He really doesn't know. What he is sure about is that it was the last moments he shared with him that he had fun.

He pondered and thought if it will be favourable for him if he went to that party, calculated the things that might happen; the best and worst-case scenario that he might encounter if he did or did not go that party.

In the end, he still did. He smiled as if he knows every single soul of the ladies in that room. He held his head high putting up that front that he did not care if he's the only male in that room.

The first leg of the event was fun. He drank as much liquor as he could. Fck the hangover he'll feel the first thing in the morning. He just want to forget and have fun.

"For the main event ladies, especially you, soon-to-be-bride, dear Patricia, here's your special treat."

After that loud introduction, which obviously caught his attention, a spotlight was focused on a shirtless man. A gym maniac. He thought. Though, the built of the man was not too big nor too lean. He just said that to hide his true emotions. His heart beat fast at the sight of the man. Too bad, Patricia will get most of the attention of the guy.