Two Years Chapter!

Everything was going smoothly Levi got a new job you where raising your two sons Jax and Westly. Nothing could go wrong until your doorbell rung. You opened it and saw a police officer he looked at you than saw your two boys hanging to your legs.

"Hello (Y/n) Ackerman." He sightly smiled. "Yes what may I owe this unexpected visit?" He looked down "mam your husband Levi Ackerman was in a car crash and well... he's severely injured and is being rushed to the hospital." Your body felt limp and arm tingled.

"Mommy where's daddy?" Jax asked looking up at you with his grey eyes. "H-he's going on a trip. Come on you wanna visit auntie Lainy!" They jumped in joy and ran to the car. Most times you would laugh but today wasn't like most.

Dropping them off at Lainys house was tough because in a couple hours days or months their dad maybe in the ground. The hospital was kinda small. You looked at the note the officer gave you to double check the address. "This can't be right?" You mumbled to yourself. The place looked like it's been abandoned for years. Walking in it looked beautiful like someone had remodeled it and fixed everything.

You looked through every door and each had something different one was where the old cafeteria was but it was turned into a rustic looking kitchen. With a gorgeous chandelier, and metal table wooden chairs and a fluffy carpet. "Hey there." A voice said behind you wrapping their arms around your waist and kissing your neck.

"L-Levi?" You turned and there he was the stale faced man with no expression other than the ones in his eyes. You engulfed him in a hug than pulled away and slapped him.

"What the fuck was the cop all about?" He rubbed his cheek and winced in pain. "He was a old friend from college I wanted to surprise you by realizing I made us a new home." You shook your head and smiled a little.

"Well you didn't have to scare me like that." Taking his face you kissed him deeply. The doors swung opened and in came Westly and Jax running up to you about to hug you until they saw you kissing. "EWWWWW!"

"Sorry we must of ruined a moment." Eren came with Scarlet on his back. Lainy came in with her arms crossed. "This asshole told me we where gonna visit you in the hospital Levi why didn't you let me in on the plan?"

"Cause you blabber." Eren chuckled she took Scarlet and put her down going up to him and slapping him in the back of his head. "Says the one who ruined Armins engagement surprise. Everyone started laughing except Eren he just looked pissed off.

"Now who wants some pizza?" Levi cracked a small smile and took out his phone. How did you get so lucky to be with this man? A good husband and father that's all you needed him to be and he was.