Day 1 Begins

"Oi what in the name of shit is this" Levi yelled as you were washing the dishing after making breakfeast. "Eggs and Ham like you asked" you said rolling your eyes. "More like Shit and Crap" he replied *why did I accept this job* you wondered to yourself. "Oi brat I need you to make my bed its been bugging me knowing its in there all messy" "Yes Heichou" you cringed as you walked upstairs to his room. "This bed doesnt look like a mess the pillows are out of place but its not a mess" you said outloud to no one in particular. As you straightened up the pillows the munchkin called for you. "Oi I need help getting to the bathroom" ugh and the fun begins. You walked down stairs to the anrgy little man sitting on his sofa watching some show that was talking about how Tide was created. "Are you gonna help me to the bathroom brat" he spat at you. "Coming Heichou" you said as you helped him into his wheelchair. Once in the bathroom you helped him get his pants down then left him to in peace. As you were waiting to go back in to help him out your phone went off.

*ting*

Lainy: Hey how the new job going

You: Horrid I got stuck with the shorty!

Lainy: Haha have fun I got a client now two hope hes better then your problem

You rolled your eyes and smiled

You: I hope hes worst

Lainy: Meanie

With that Shorty yelled for your help you went in got him dress and brought him back to his couch. This is gonna be tougher then you thought.