Shorty?

The rest of the day was ok. You told Lainy about the new patient you had and she said lucky... she hasnt had a new client in so long. After that you went home and started packing your room. You stripped the bed and folded everything into a gargebage bag. The rest fit into your suitcase. You said your good byes to your parents and went to the hotel you were going to stay at that night. *Tommrow I get a new person to take care of* you said drifting off to sleep.

-Time Skip-

You wake up yawned and started getting ready. Once done you looked at your apperance your uniform was nice it was a white shirt and grey pants with a white headband. You pulled your hair back into a ponytail and walked out of the hotel. *Ok its the day I get to meet a new client* you smiled to yourself well driving. You were happy it wasnt another wait till the person died kind of job.

Levi P.O.V

I wake up on my couch *why didnt I have shitty glasses take me to my room last night* I was in so much pain and starving. When Hanji and Petra left they forgot once again that I cant move without help and left me without dinner. "Tch" what time is it I wondered looking at the clock on my side table. 10:35am great not long till the care brat comes and takes care of me. *Maybe ill have them make me eggs and ham for breakfeast* I drooled at the thought then stopped. *You cant clean yourself so dont get urself dirty* I mentally scolded myself. Time passes so slowly my stumuch grumbled and my patience running low. *Maybe I can do it by myself yea a night bowl of cereal will do* I smirked at the idea *Levi your so smart* I leaned over to try and get the wheelchair that shitty put so far my fingures barely scraped it. *Almost there* my tounge sticking out of the side of my mouth my good arm finally got ahold of the handle and I started to drag it tures me. "Got ya" I said outloud talking to a wheelchair great I am losing it. I tried to pull myself onto it but no luck my face hit the ground and pain shot everywhere in my body. "Real smart Levi" I moaned to myself. I lefted my head up 10:55 great I gotta wait five minutes on this nasty floor.

Your P.O.V

You pullled up to a light blue house with big tress surrounding it. "This place is beautiful." you smiled at the change of life style you will soon have. "No buildings and just nature with a few houses next to it but o well" you strolled up to the small house.

*Ding Dong*

"Come In" ok so its a male paient. You thought as you wondered into the doorway. You stopped dead in your tracks when you saw him. "Shorty" you said no louder then a whisper. The man on the floor asked "Are you going to help me up" you paniced the guy hates you and now you have to take care of him. "Hello" he started to sound annoyed. "Yes coming" you slowly walked there well putting on a white hat to cover your hair and a mask to cover your mouth and nose. When you helped him up he looked at you worried you were some kind of robber. "Let me introduce myself" you said putting on a accicent. "Names (y/n)" he looked at you as if he knows you than shock your hand "Nice to meet you names Levi" his face never changed expression. "Well your room is in the sheild and im really hungry can you make me some eggs and ham" Levi demanded he put the can to make it sound more like a question but it wasnt. "Call me Heichou" he said you nodded and walked out to the sheild. Your mouth dropped once inside. There was a bed with a few pillows on it a nice little dresser some picture frames with the picture of that annoying happy family in it and a couch the room was painted baige of course it didnt matter. You set your stuff on the bed and made your way back inside. Ready to be the Shorty Levi's Care Taker