Who is that?

Lainy and you reached the place that Sasha had planned to spend "Girl Time". *Ugh its a club* you rolled your eyes. "Ready Freddy" Lainy smiled as she got out of the car. "I wish you werent so energenic" you mumbled just above a whisper, Lainy giggled and walked inside. As you followed you bumped into a man. "Im so sorry sir..." your mouth dropped open when he turned around "tch watch were you walk next time" he was so short no wonder why you hadn't noticed him there.

His face seemed to not change in expression and he turned back around to talked to his friends. *Rude for a munchin shouldnt he be back singing follow the yellow brick road* you thought as you walked inside to find your friends. They were looking around for a cute guy that would catch their eyes. "Hey (y/n)" Sasha says as she waves at you. You waved back and notice the short munchin walk in. "Levi!" Sasha squeals. "Wait you know him?" you asked in disbelief he didnt seem like a guy Sasha would talk to.

"Who Shorty? Of course I know him silly hes in my English class." she laughed. He turned his attention to you guys and you glared at him the first impression you had of him was that he was quiet rude. "Shorty come here!" Sasha yelled. He rolled his eyes the same expression still plastered on his face. "What do you want brat?" he asked coldly like he had something better to do. Sasha poked him and started making baby noises he flicked her forhead and told her to "stop now before you end up on the floor". You giggled at the expression on Sasha's face.

The "Shorty" as Sasha called him turned to you and lifted a eyebrow but it didnt stay long as his face went back to normal. "Arent you the brat that bumped into me earlier?" he questioned. You nodded and apoligized one last time. "What is your name?" he pushed you. "(y-yn) (l/n)" you stuttured. "Are you the care taker that took care of Marco?" he questioned more. "Yes" you replyed he stuck out his hand and you took it he shacked it *what is this all about* "Thank you he was a good brat" Levi said expression never changing. "Come on Levi we are leaving!" yelled a tealed eyed boy.

  Levi yelled "Coming brat" looked at you and made a "tch" noise then left. *What a rude guy* you thought. As you turned around you saw Sasha being dragged out by employees well Lainy was jumping on their backs yelling let her go. You walked outside as Sasha sitting on the curb Lainy right next to her. "What happened this time?" you asked. "Asked Sasha" Lainy pointed to the brown haired girl who was still freaking out. "I-I just saw the c-cake come out and it was it was chocolate!" you giggled these girls really do help you out in a rough time in life!