You...

Levi's P.O.V

I looked up at her I knew that I had seen her from somewhere. She started crying "why are you crying" I asked. She looked at me and said "because you most likely will never want to see me again" tears spilled out of her eyes I stood slowly trying not strain my ribs and hugged her. "How could I after what happened last night and over the pass week... I find myself falling in love... with you" she looked up at me and sniffled "really" she asked I nodded and kissed her forhead. She bent down a bit and kissed me tenderly I feel so short because the girl has to bend just to kiss me. After that the rest was history.

-Present Day-

Your P.O.V

I looked in the mirror everything leading up to meeting him flooded through my mind. That last hour I thought about when I became his care taker and felled in love with a guy I hated. Lainy bursted through the door with Scarlet my flower girl behind her. She had beautiful brown hair which was pulled up in a bun and flowers all over it I smiled Sasha and her son Troy the ring bear following behind. "Ready" Sasha squealed Lainy hugged me and told me how lucky Levi was I shock my head and said I was the lucky one. We walked out of the building and got into Sashas van to drive to the church. "Today you marry the shorty" Lainy laughted I giggled and said "yea" a blush appearing on my cheek. We pulled up to the church and walked inside. Scarlet already throwing flowers out of the basket well Lainy walked close behind picking them up putting them back in as she keep throwing them back out. Sasha laughed as Troy was trying to undo his tie with his stink face. These girls where with me in my high and lows, but now they are with me the most important day ever the day I marry the munckin of my dreams the day I marry Levi. Music started playing Scarlet walked out with most of her basket empty Lainy leading her down were she was suppose to be and she took the last handful just to throw in Levis face she was lucky he was in a happy mood. Troy and the bridemaids walked down right after so it was my turn the music stopped everyone stood and the wedding march started my dad took my arm and looped his with mine. "Ready" he said I smiled and nodded with that I stepped into the church starting the first chapter of my life as a wife.