Chapter 1 ~Beginning~

You sat on your bed thinking of the friend you have just lost. *Why couldnt I have save him he was so young so beautiful such a great soul* the tears were running down your face. "(y/n) open the door let me help you out" your childhood friend Lainy said through the door. "Go away" all you could manage to say you imanged the look on her face. Her and Marco were friends too but she wasnt his care taker you were you were the one who had to help him to survive to live. See Marco had a bad heart it was skipping beats sometime it stopped and on top of that his liver was failing.                                                 

-Flashback-

Marco was looking out the window eyes full of tears you walk in with a warm bowl of soup telling him lunch was ready. He didnt move his head and started talking about the view "Isnt it beautiful (y/n) I mean the way the trees sit on the hills are just breathtaking" you stood their worried *why is he talking like this it almost seems as if he wants to give up on his life* you thought as you were deep in thought you didnt notice Marco turn his head tures you. "(y/n)?" You came out of your thoughts to see a small smile on his face. "Yes Marco" you asked wondering if he wanted more water or for his pillows to be fluffed. "Thank you" he said showing you his big smile. You didnt want him to talk this way no he cant die no dont die you didnt want to call his family and tell them you failed them or Jean mostly Jean because they were so close people often thought they were a couple. His face goes still and he blankly stares at the ceiling. "M-Marco?" you questioned hoping he would come back with the sound of a sad voice. "Marco please Marco wake up!" you pleaded. Then you nelt down next to the bed picked up his cold hand and whispered his childhood nickname at least the one you gave him "I love you like a brother Polo I always will..." No one really understood why you called him "Polo" but it always got annoying when he keeped saying "What" when the caller would say Marco.

-End of Flashback-

"(y/n) I swear you if you dont let me in im going to break down this door!" Lainy screamed from the other side. You didnt move a inch you turned your head and looked at the photo of Marco,you, and Jean but he was in the backround sitting on the pinic table.

-Flashback-

"Come on Jean" you yelled as you ran towards the horses. "No" Jean protested and sat on the picnic table. "Ah come on you are going to disappoint your parents" you teased. Marco laughted you guys always told Jean to come say hi to his parents when you saw horses. Jean rolled his eyes as a girl walked by so you jogged up to her "excuse me mam but can you please take a photo of me and my friend" she looked around your age and smiled. "Sure thing which one is your friend the freckled one or the horse man sitting on the table" she pointed tures Jean. "Haha no its the freckled one" you laughted she agreed and took the photo. Before she left you asked for her name because she was to funny to let go of. "O its Sasha" she smiled she gave you her number and quickly became one of your bestfriends.

-End of Flashback-

You were so deep in thought that you had no idea that Lainy had kicked down the door literally it was in half on the ground. "h-how did you do that?" you asked shocked at the power the girl had. She giggled and pointed tures a ram... *how did she get that* as if reading you mind she said that it was in your brothers room. Then made her way to your closet and told you that you needed to get out. "Come on (y/n) you need to get some sun or you will become a vampire" she tired lighting up the mood. You rolled your eyes she was always so happy that is how she hides her pain. "O I texted Sasha shes coming to we need a girls day out" she turned to you and smiled. *God not a girls day out* you always hated "Girls Day Out" because they always had you do stupid things like go to the movies and watch so sappy romance. Or if it was one of those lets creep on boys days you guys would go to the mall and watch cute guys walk by then dare eachother to creep them out. Sasha always did the same thing and asked him "Are you a potato because if so id eat you" which ended badly having you guys kicked out of almost all the malls around town. Lainy turns to you and shows you a cute outfit that she put togeather you never thought that would look nice. It was a white shirt with a brown short jacket with long sleeves, white leggings and knee high brown leather boots. A small smile appeared on your face. Her face lights up at the appearence of the expression. Then it got silent...

*Ting*

Your phone went off.

Sasha: Were are you guys?

You: Well we are at my house Lainy just kicked down my door and is now rummanging through my closet to find a outfit for herself.

Sasha: Haha well hurry up there is alot of cute guys!

You giggled at the thought of Sasha all alone with cute guys everywhere. Lainy found herself a outfit she tossed you the one she had picked out for you. "Come on get it on and lets go" she said well running to the bathroom across the hall leaving you to debat if you wanted to get dressed right were you stood or get dress in your closet. *Well mom and dad are gone for the weekend and (y/b/n) is at Jeans house* you decided to get dressed right were you stood. As you looked in the mirror you admired you figure. Lainy walked in with a outfit that belonged to you but you didnt mind because you stoled her clothes all the time. "Omg I didnt think that would look that good on you!" she smiled at the outfit she picked out for you. You looked at the one she picked it was a white tank top with a black sweater and black skinny jeans that were ripped with red convers. The only things that were hers was her shoes and the tank top. You put your hair up in a ponytail letting some of it hang out because you really didnt care. You guys walked out to Lainys car off to whatever "Girl Time" was.