A Daughter of Thanatos(Nico di Angelo)

Clara Walker's P.O.V

~Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep~

I groaned as I got up and got ready for school. I HATE school. I have dyslexia and ADHD. It makes it way harder to focus and stay concentrated. Not to mention how annoying people are there.

"Clare, Your going to miss the bus!" My mother shouted from down stairs. "I'm coming!" I shouted back to her. My mom was a pretty chill lady. My dad walked out on my mom when he found out about me. Sad, but we barely even think of him. He doesn't even need to pop up ever again.

I  ran down stairs and kissed my mother good-bye. She was also running late for work. I tried to run as fast as I could towards the bus(which is a complete utter pain in the ass) and surprisingly, I made it! I sat down in one of the rows of seats and put my earphones on.

Immediately the Black Veil Brides came on and I started nodding my head to the beat. In the middle of the song, someone tapped me on the shoulder.

A boy, maybe 15 or 16, with black shaggy hair, and the most gorgeous dark brown eyes that appear dark enough, they seem black. "Umm, is it okay for me to sit here?" His voice broke me out of my thoughts to a whole new group of thoughts. "Y-yeah." Damn it! I don't do too well talking to strangers.

He just glared at me and sat down. Rude much!!! That was a total turn off. "At least I let you sit here!" He looked at me and gave me the pretty scary glare. "This was the first seat that I saw that was vacant. There were other vacant seats that I could've gone to, but you were to busy drooling all over me!" Oh he did not just say that. I gave him the hardest glares I could manage. "I was trying to be nice to you cause' you seemed new, but since I learned that you are a total jackass, I'm not going to be nice to you no more! And I was not 'drooling all over you'. I was simply observing you, because I've never seen you before!" As I kept babbling on and on about that, I noticed that he put on his earphones.

Mark him off as another person I hate. Which is everyone but my two friends, Andy and Grover.

~~~

As soon as the bus stopped, I rushed from seat and got down to meet Andy and Grover.

"Hey guys!" I said to them. They flashed me a smile and we began to walk into the hell-hole.

Okay, this is my very first fan-fic and may I just say..... I LOVE NICO DI ANGELO!!!! I know Nico is in love with percy, but I just can't help but fan girl.