Chapter 2

Clara Walker's P.O.V

I sat there, glaring at Mr. Perky when someone cleared their throat. I turned my head to see Nico standing next to my seat. "What do you want?" I sighed. He shrugged. "I need a place to sit." He said bluntly. I groaned and buried my head in my arms. "Why can't you sit with someone besides me!" I whisper/yelled. "You're the only one with a free seat next to you." I groaned again. Why does that jerk face always have to be next to me! What did I do to deserve this sort of pain!?

I pulled my seat as far as I can from him and did my work. I pulled out my earphones to keep me distracted from wanting to strangle Nico to death. I was either tapping my feet on the floor, drumming my hands to the beat, or nodding my head.
I was enjoying my music when I was rudely interrupted by the same jerk who keeps sitting next to me.

He pulled out my earphones and released a breath. "Would you stop doing that." He said pointing at my drumming fingers. "Why? Does it bother you?" I asked, while drumming my fingers a little louder to annoy him. I could tell it did by the expression he held on his face. He was trying to contain his anger by taking in deep breaths.

"Yes, it does. So can you stop." He said calmly. "Nah." I said, while shaking my head 'no'. I kept drumming my fingers on the table, but this time, a little more louder. "Miss. Walker, I advise you to stop tapping your fingers. It distracts the other students." In the corner of my eye, I saw Nico smirk in victory. Wrong! He hasn't won this war yet.

I stuck my tongue at the teacher and made a farting noise with my mouth. The whole class began laughing and the smirk Nico held a awhile ago, was replaced by a shocked one. I looked back at the teacher and he didn't look to happy. I looked at Andy and saw that she was making silly faces at the teacher. I began laughing once the whole class began to go hectic. "STOP!!!!!" Mr. Perky yelled and the whole class became sane again.

"Miss. Walker and Miss. Philips, office. NOW." We picked up our things and went to go to the office. But just as we were about to leave, I stuck my middle finger at him. What? I can't get into more trouble. "OMG! That was hilarious." Andy commented on the events that happened not to long ago. "I know right! Mr. Perky looked like he was about to explode." I said, as I made an exploding motion with my hands.

"How much trouble do you think we're in for?" Andy asked. I shrugged. "I really don't know." I said. Then I grinned. "Then again, I really don't care either." We just kept doing that throughout our journey to the office. First talk about how we got into trouble, then how awesome it was, then if we were going to be in huge trouble.

We walked in the office and waited till they called us in. We played a few games, throwing any pieces of paper we find, or just talking. "Girls, Ms.Bass is ready to see you." Ms.Bass is our new vice principle. She is also a little chubby. Not trying to be rude or anything, but he is. She is also very bossy. When I once tried to help a new kid with their books that fell on the ground, she pushed me, then told me to get to class. The kid even left without helping me when I was trying to help him. Jerk. I swear.

When we walked into the room, it was completely dark. I took out my phone and Andy did the same. "Ms.Bass?" Andy asked. No answer. "Ms.Bass?" Andy said again, this time a little louder. "Demigods...." Something hissed. "Andy? Did you hear that?" I asked her. She nodded. "Try to find the light switch." I told her. "Demigods...." It hissed again. "Clare, I'm really freaked out." Andy said, fear evident in her voice. "Relax. Um- wait! I found it!" I said proudly. I found the light switch and flipped it on.

When we went over to the door to get out of there, but when we tried to turn it, it wouldn't budge. We were locked in. I groaned. When I turned around, I saw Ms.Bass as this featherless bird thing. It was huge too. Andy and I screamed as we saw her. "Ahhhh!!!" We kept screaming, yet no one came in to save us.

We stepped away from the monster, slowly backing away. "Where do you think you're going demigods." I found a long stick thing to hit her with, but kept it behind my back until It was the right time to hit it. Andy stopped and said, "Excuse me! Did you just call me a..a demi, demi... Whatever you said!?!?" It just hissed again.

"Help!!!" Andy yelled. It was about to jump her but I got the stick and kept hitting the thing over and over again until it got knocked out. "Run!" I yelled at Andy, and we sprinted to the door. "What now?!" I thought for a moment and walked back a little, getting prepared to kick the door. As I began to run I felt this power surge through me. I raised my foot and when I was in the middle of coming to the door to kick it. It opened, but it was too late for me to stop myself from kicking whoever opened the door.

OMG, two updates in a week. Woo hoo! I just wanted to say thanks to these wattpadders: Ms_Babygirl101, NerdyAj, and XxDirectioner7171xX for being brave enough to comment. I will always try to give a shout out to those who comment I could also give out dedications. I also hope you guys enjoy this chapter. This was really long and sorry for the
cliff-hanger. Don't hate. I hope I am able to update soon. Thanks! Vote, Comment, and Fan. I am not pressuring you guys to do so, but it would be great. 😉😝😛😃😃