Chapter 13

As I returned from my chat with Shadow, I went to my cabin to pack some stuff.

I went inside my cabin and started to look for clothes I would need to change into. Then I remembered that I don't have any clothes. I just borrow them from Nico. SHIT!

I went in search for Nico. 

My feet dragged me all the way to the arena where Nico was training. "Nico!" I shouted at him. He ignored me and continued to practice sword techniques. "Nico!" I shouted this time a little louder. Again, he ignored me. 

Fine! If that's the way he wants to play. Okay, let's play....

I unleashed Soul from my side and held her tightly on my right hand. I carry her every where now. She's like my best friend, besides Andy, Shadow, and Irissa of course. I walked to Nico and when I was close enough to hit his sword, I roughly clashed my sword with his.

He looked at me shocked, but covered it with a smirk. I went to go for his side, but he blocked me. I went for his other side and he blocked me again. I scowled at him and went to try to hit him. He just smirked the whole way through.

This time, I let him go offence and was able to block most of his blows, but I managed to get some cuts and I know I'll get some visible bruises. I stepped back as he lunged at me and I used our clashed swords as an advantage to move my body behind his and forcefully hit the back of his armor with the flat surface of Soul.

He stumbled a bit before he composed himself. Before he could go back into fighting position, I already slammed another hit at him. Nico got back up and wasted no time in swinging his sword at me. He lightly cut me cheek and I growled. I didn't have time for this! My swings became more rapid and sloppy. He noticed this and smirked.

I was panting and dropped my sword. He kept smirking and stretched his had out for me to shake it. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. 

"Oh, come on!" He yelled. I walked over to him and grabbed him by the shoulders. I pulled him closer. "I guess this prize is okay too." He said as he smirked. I smiled. "Not gonna happen." He furrowed his eye brows right before I strongly kneed him in his...'part'. 

I heard him groaning and I smirked victoriously as I walked away. I wasted time on that son of a bitch. I groaned and spotted Piper. I jogged over to her and groaned. The pain from fighting Nico was kicking in.

"Hey, Piper." She smiled at me. "Hey, Clara."

"Do you have any clothes I can borrow? I didn't bring any to camp and well... I've been using Nico's. Is it okay for me to borrow some?" She grinned. "Of course it's okay! We have more than enough for ourselves. I think it's okay for you to take a few." I smiled. "Thanks."

We walked to her cabin and I prepared my lungs for the impact. We went inside and looked for clothes for my quest. "Did you go on a quest before?" I asked her. She nodded. "Was it important?" She nodded again. "Ooh! this would look great with your type of complexion." She held a dark navy blue shirt that had a skull pattern scattered around it. "Okay."

She picked out 3 pairs of pants, 4 shirts, some under garnmets, and a pair of black pumps for my dress. I just wore my black converse that I've worn since I'd arrived here. Piper gave me a backpack for me to store all clothes in.

I thanked Piper and went back to my cabin with all of my new clothes in my backpack. I opened the door and got in, but something felt off. I looked around the cabin, but everything was where it was suppose to be. I shook off the eerie feeling and placed my bag down on my bed.