Chapter 10

Clarissa Walker's P.O.V.

I woke up with Nico's arm around my waist. I stayed for awhile, then I had the urge to pee. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but nothing seemed to work. I even slapped him, for Pete's sake! 

I even tried to pry him off me. Gosh! He has a really tight grip. I swear, my bladder can't take it any more longer. "Nico." I whispered in his ear. "Hm..." He hummed.

"Have you ever been peed on?" I asked him, trying to make my voice seductive. "No, why?" I smiled sweetly. "You will if you don't let go of me!!!" I shouted at him. 

He pulled his arms away from me and I jumped out of bed. Finally free..... to pee!!! I headed straight for the bathroom and heard Nico laughing at me. 

Hmph! Let's see how he will feel if he's about to piss his pants, while someone is holding him down. I Let it Go and sighed at the feeling. I feel like a new person!

I flushed the toilet, then washed my hands. I came out of the bathroom to see Nico lying in our bed, smirking. Our bed...... That sounds kind of weird. 

"Take that smirk off, before I take it off for you." I crossed my arms. He copied my actions and kept his annoying smirk on. "What do you plan to do?" He asked with a cheeky grin replacing his smirk. 

He thinks I'll chicken out. Ha! As if! I crawled on top of him and smiled seductively. "Well..." I bit my lip, trying not to burst out laughing at his expression. 

He laid there, eyes popping out of there sockets. I ran my hands up and down his chest, 'til he started breathing irregularly. I hopped off him and ran to the bathroom. I heard him say something like, "Fuck..."

I changed into a new pair of clothes and came out of the bathroom. I turned to face Nico. He was redder than a tomato. "You okay?" I asked him.

"I... um.... got kind of too excited?" I noticed he was holding a pillow over his.... part. I burst out laughing and started rolling on the floor.

"It's not funny! Dudes go through a lot!" I raised an eyebrow. "So men are the ones who go through periods. So men are the ones who get pregnant. So men are the ones who go through labor. OKAY! I get it now." I grabbed Soul Catcher and stormed out the door.

I went outside to look for Andy. I spotted her training with Irissa. "Hey guys." They stopped trying to kill each other and smiled at me. "Hey!" Andy yelled, running towards me. 

She hugged me and I hugged her right back. "Clare, you should really come and train with us! It's so fun!" I shook my head. "Why not! We'll train together! I'll go easy on you." I scoffed at her. "As if! I could beat you any day!" 

She smirked at me. "Let's see..." She aimed her bow at me and I easily dodged it. "Nice try." I said to her. She kept on smirking. "I told you I was going easy on you, didn't I?" I unleashed Soul Catcher and on instinct, I got into ready postition.

"I didn't ask you to, did I?" I mocked her. She grinned and launched another bow at me. I used Soul Catcher to deflect it, but instead, the bow disintegrated. "Whoa..." I said, as I watched the marvelous weapon. Andy looked shocked at it.

I took this opportunity to lightly tap Andy's hip. I couldn't strike to hard, because I was scared what Soul might do to her. Yeah, I know. Soul and I are on first name bases. I grinned at her. "Hehehe..... That was easy."

She pouted. "No fair!" She puffed her cheeks out and stomped away. I shook my head at her and looked over at Irissa. "Woah...." She breathed out. I smiled. "I know right!" She walked up to me and patted me on the back.

"How'd you do that? You haven't even trained since you've gotten here." She rubbed her chin. "Have you ever trained before?" I shook my head. "I don't think I've ever trained." Her eyes widened. "You don't think, not know. There's a difference between think and know..." I shrugged. 

"Okay. How did you beat her so fast?" I shrugged again. She groaned and I laughed. "You really don't know.." I nodded "Yup."

"Irissa? Can I tell you a secret?" I asked her. "Of course!" I breathed out a sigh. "IthinkIlikeNico!" I said really fast. "I'm sorry, come again?" I sighed and looked down. "I think I like Nico..." I looked at her face and she squealed! "Finally! You see it! I knew it all this time. He likes you too!" I laughed at her. "Are you sure you're not a daughter of Aphrodite?" She snorted. "Yeah! And are you sure you're not a thirsty slut!" I had to fight the urge to smack her. 

"No." She smiled at me. "I guess this answers both our questions!" We walked around the camp 'til Irissa had to stop infront of the Aphrodite cabin. She scrunched up her nose in disgust. "You thought I was part of this freak show! That's just plain bullying, Clara." I laughed.

"Ew..... Get out of here before you stink up our whole cabin!" I turned to see an Asian looking girl, with way... too much make up on. "Don't worry, you guys did that already." Irissa shot back. I tried to not laugh. TRIED not to. 

She glared at me and I planned the day of her death in my head. "Just leave before I get the boys out here!" Irissa smirked. "What are they going to do? Cut us with their sharp cheek bones? Or keep spraying perfume on us 'til we have no fresh air left in us?" I was laughing so hard, tears kept spilling out.

"Leave right now!" Irissa shrugged and we left it there. "Who was she?" I asked her. But before she could reply, a boy cut in. "She's Drew. The snoodiest, sluttiest, and the hottest, right before my Irissa here!" I choked a laugh. "Irissa! You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend!" The latino boy grinned. "Our relationship is a secret." He put his pointer finger infront of his lips. 

I looked over at Irissa and laughed. She looked like she was going to explode. "What are you doing here Leo?" She said. You could practically hear her teeth grinding. "Of course, to visit my girlfriend." He grinned. Irissa growled at the word.

"How many FUCKING times do I have to tell you! I'm not your girlfriend!" Irissa stomped away, leaving a grinning Leo and a flustered me. "Well, isn't this awkward..." I nodded. "Bye! I have to chase for my hunny-bunns!" He ran off towards Irissa and left me there. 

"Well....okay then." I walked over to the Ares cabin to see if Shadow was there. When I got there, the children of Ares were fighting away every last peice of energy off themselves. A girl with brown hair with a mucular figure walked up to me. 

"Are you looking for someone?" She asked me. I nodded. "Shadow." She looked at me carefully and nodded slowly. "Hunter! Someone's looking for you." Shadow walked up to me and smiled. "Hey Clara!" I smiled. "Hey, what are you doing?" I asked her. "Nothing much. Just training." I nodded. "Oh. Can I tell you something?" I asked her. She nodded. I sighed and said, "I think I might like Nico." Her eyes basically popped out of their sockets. "Is it really that weird?" She shook her head. "I just can't believe you just figured it out now." I rolled my eyes and we just talked.

 Okay, we just got over 1,000 reads!!!! yayyyyy i am so happy right now! please keep on reaing my stories and if you have your own fanfictions, plz tell me about it so i can read your own work too if i haven't yet. Dedications: @Emmy_The_Lynx and @IrissaJaeger!!!! kk bye guys........................ and on the side is andy... i learned how to upload the pics now! yayy