Chapter 1

Clara Walker's P.O.V

I was walking into class with Andy, when I got knocked down by some jerk. "Hey! What's your problem?!? Can't you see I was walking here!" I looked up and saw the same douche from the bus earlier. "Oh it's you." He said with a lot of venom in his voice. "Yeah. No kidding." I said, rolling my eyes in the process. He rolled his eyes also and left me there on the ground. Copy cat! I rolled my eyes first!

Andy walked over to me and held her hand out to me. "What was that all about?" She asked me. I shook my head and dusted myself off. "I don't know. I just met him on the bus and he is such a huge jerk!" 

"He's kind of cute, don't ya think?" I made a barfing noise and rolled my eyes. "He's so far from that. He is this rude, arrogant, self-absorbed, jackass that puts his needs first!" She looked shocked at me. "I should take the bus more. There's way more drama there than the passenger seat of my mom's car." I chuckled and rolled my eyes. Is it just me or am I doing lots of that today?

"Come on, let's go before we're late-" she said before the bell rudely cut her off.

RINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

"To late now." We groaned as we walked up two flights of stairs. We knew that the teacher would end up bringing us to the principal's office, but we were so used to that, we became pretty comfortable there.

We were walking, and walking, and walking 'til we reached our classroom. "Late again, ladies?" We both shrugged it off and got into our seats. Just then, someone suddenly barged through the door. Guess who it was. I'll give you a hint, it's the jerk I met on the bus. Got the hint? If not, I'll just tell you straight forward. Jackass dude. "I don't think being late on your first day would make a good impression." Perky said, not even looking up from his attendance sheet.

"Students, this is our new student, Mr...." "di Angelo." He said not really caring much. Most of the kids were whispering about 'Mr. di Angelo', but I just rolled my eyes. "Mr. di Angelo, would you like to formally introduce yourself?" He just shrugged and said, "My name's Nico di Angelo. I'm 16." Mr. Perky nodded at him to signal it was okay for him to go find a seat. "Mr. di Angelo, Miss. Walker and Miss. Philips will show you around the school today. Since those two are almost always late to class." My head snapped up and glared at my teacher. Of course this had to happen. WHAT ELSE WILL YOU BRING UPON ME FAITH! What the hell did I do in my past life? Someone please explain why this had to happen to me...

 FUCK YOU, Mr. Perky!!! I will get you back, you booger picking teacher.