Chapter 29: The power of shame

Komar’s POV

 I had drifted asleep on the cot, partly because of boredom, partly because the little monster growing in me was draining my energy.

As promised, the Smurf King had send in yummy young people every hour or so to keep the sickness at bay. At the end of the day my cell could do with a nice scrub with all the blood splatters over the walls.

I got waken up by a rough tug to my hair.

“Wake up, sunshine. Time for a little fun.”

The blue bastard had a thick strand of my raven black hair in his hand and stared at me maliciously from under his dark thick eyelashes.

I extended my nails and clawed him in the face. Drawing blood from superficial, quickly healing wounds.

I put his face in my hands and licked the blood from his face. Mmm…still the strange banana tinge.

He stared down at my lips and swallowed with difficulty.

I smiled victoriously when seeing his turned on expression. In response, he jumped away from me like I had just burned him with a hot poke.

Chuckling I stood up and stopped with my nose inches away from his.

“Awww…Smurfy doesn’t want to play…?” I purred, while tracing the outline of his jaw with my lips.

“Get away from me.” He hissed.

I licked my lips and grinned, making his gaze waver down.

I bit my lip, let my blood flow over it and pouted.

He didn’t move a muscle. Damn, I must be losing my Mojo.

He walked to the bars and opened the door.

“Get moving.” He growled.

I grinned and stalked out, wondering what he had in mind. Maybe some play time in his bedroom? Ha, he was in for a surprise. This kitty had claws.

He took my elbow and dragged me out of the cell, down the hall, along numerous corridors to outside. Followed by about ten other Smurf vamps running behind us.

“Where are we going?” I yelled, trying to break free my arm.

He didn’t answer but pushed me into a black Mercedes that had just parked in front of us.

“Get in.”

“Where are we going?” I tried again when Mercedes pulled away.

“I have had it with your stinky little planet. We are going home.”

“We? What do you mean we? I’m not going anywhere!”

I tried to open the door, but he grabbed my wrist and yanked me backwards, putting his other arm around me.

“Now be a good girl and cooperate, or I’ll kill Zea.”

I snapped my head towards him.

“Zea is still alive? You have seen her?”

“I know exactly where she is hiding and if you don’t play the nice obedient wifey I will bomb her, her friends and every Verpa in a 100 km radius of them.”

“Verpa?”

“The inhabitants of our slave planet Verp. Nice, quiet people. A bit simple. But very obedient. I like obedient.” He said meaningfully.

I snorted and crossed my arms.

“You are bluffing.”

He reached behind him, took out a suitcase and opened it.