01

"Noona, you're coming back, alright?" The 12-year old Lee Jihoon asked his nanny. His parents were never there, always at work. So they got him a nanny, a deaf nanny.

The nanny smiled at him and nodded. She pinched his cheeks. After admiring his cute appearance, she stepped back and waved at him, saying good bye.

The little Lee Jihoon continued to write songs. He loves his nanny, even tho she's 10 years older than him. He didn't mind. She doesn't know.

Half a day passed, the nanny still isn't coming. The little Lee Jihoon was worried to death. He doesn't care if he hasn't eaten lunch at all. Why is his nanny not coming back?

At the middle of silence, the telephone at the living room rang. He ran and hurryingly answered.

"Hello?"

"Good afternoon, this is the police. We found a woman named Kwon Soul, is this her home?"

"Y-yes!"

"Are you her brother? Where are your parents?"

"We don't have parents. What happened?"

"Ms. Kwon Soul has passed away,"

The little Lee Jihoon dropped the telephone. Flabbergasted, his heart beats very fast. His eyes slowly teared up.

"You told me you're coming back..."

Jihoon woke up gasping for air. Sweat is visible. That memory... triggered again.

He stood up from his bed and drank warm water. He took a bathe and got dressed for his work.

He's working as a producer/ composer of Kwon Hoshi's music. He's very popular right now. Lee Jihoon made everything possible for him. Without Jihoon, Hoshi's nothing.

Jihoon drove to Pleiades Entertainment (Origin of Pledis). He parked his black BMW X6 perfectly. As expected of Lee Jihoon, a perfectionist man.

Fans of Hoshi crowded the entrance of the building, chanting his name.

Even Jihoon is popular among his fans. He wore his usual emotionless face and the fans made way for him. He walked in a perfect pace and the guards bowed to him.

"Where is Kwon?" He asked the new trainee. He's wearing thick glasses but it suited him.

His deep-ass voice answered him, "He's practicing right now."

Without saying thank you, he walked to the lift and pressed the 5th floor. After that, he took the rubbing alcohol from his coat and washed his hands.

A few seconds passed, he arrived at the floor. He walked again in a perfect pace and a chubby trainee opened the practice room's door for him.

"Thank you!" The trainee sarcastically answered but he did not even mind.

As soon as he entered, Hoshi stopped dancing and planned to hug Jihoon but he failed because he sprayed alcohol all over the room.

"That disorder is getting worse day by day. By the way, Jihoon, I got you a doctor for your therapy. She's the best among them!" He smiled, his eyes almost gone.

"I'm not here to hear your story. I composed another song for your next comeback,"he said and threw the bag he's holding at Hoshi.

"Let me have a rest for a month," Hoshi said in a serious tone.

Jihoon looked at his eyes. He's like piercing through his soul, asking if he's joking or not.

Hoshi immediately smiled and gulped. "Okay! Fine! I will sing and dance nonstop. And then get hospitalized after. My sister is a psychiatrist so it's impossible for her to take care of me. And then I will get leukemia. And then... and then... no one will donate blood for me. My fans will attack you after I die--"

"Shut up. I will let you rest for a month. But in that month... you're going to review this song. Don't worry for the choreography. Make it after your rest," Jihoon said.

He sat at the near bench by the lockers.

"About the doctor..."

"What? You're going to get treatment?!" Hoshi asked excitingly.

He sighed. "Is that doctor going to cure me? Is that doctor the best?"

"So... you're really going to get treatment?"

"Your saliva is spurting to the air. Ugh," he siad and sprayed alcohol again.

"Tch! You're mean!" Hoshi said.

--
Hiiiiiii! I'm back with another series! HAHAHAHHAA.

How am I gonna call my readers for this?

Hobbits? HAHAHAHAHA

DWARFS? OR DWARVES? WHICH ONE IS CORRECT?

BUT I LIKE THE HOBBIT ONE. HHAHA

 HHAHA