06

She blushed again. After kissing her forehead, Groot disappeared and Jihoon's body collapsed making his head hit the couch.

She sighed out of relief. She immediately stood up and she reached for Jihoon's legs to make him comfortable.

"Groot is dangerous and I still don't know how he appeared,"she talked to herself. She threw the lollipop to the trash can by the entrance.

She walked up to Jihoon and she smiled when she realized that he looks really kind and soft when he's sleeping. Unlike when he's awake, he's like a dragon ready to eat you and chase you with his guitar.

She caressed his black soft hair. She heard him groan and his eyebrows knitted. She smiled when he stopped after she put her forefinger between his eyebrows.

I shouldn't feel sad, but I can't stop feeling sad. She thought to herself. She reminded him of her older brother Hoshi. He may look bubbly outside but I know he's sad. He may not say it to me but I'm still his sister. I know when he's feeling sad.

"Here I am taking care of people not related to me. I feel so guilty whenever Hoshi smiles at me. His eyes don't even look happy, Jihoon. What should I do?"she mumbled. She looked really weird talking to a sleeping person who won't even respond to her.

She finally stood up and went straight to the kitchen to make kimchi stew (킴치 지개). She learned how to cook from her older sister who passed away 12 years ago. She told Gyeoul that food is the way to a man's heart.

She realized she still doesn't have a boyfriend. She had countless boys who tried to make her fall for them when she was in high school, but she wouldn't try to entertain them because she was busy with studies trying to prove to her parents that she could be perfect. She had countless suitors in college but she would push them away.

But now, why did she blush when Jihoon did that? Does she like him? No! We just met the other day. It's impossible to like a person that fast!

As she finished cooking, she checked Jihoon if he's still sleeping. Great, I'll walk around the house first. I'll try to find some clue.

She went straight to his bedroom. It did not surprise her that it wasn't locked. She walked silently and closed the door after entering his bedroom.

As expected, his room is extremely clean. The wall is painted navy blue and the ceiling is sky blue. The ceiling also has a chandelier that made his room elegant. After checking out the design of his room, she went straight to table beside his bed.

She gasped when she saw the pictures.

My sister was Jihoon's nanny?  Was my sister the one Groot mentioned? Was Jihoon the reason why she could not go back to our home because she was taking care of some other kid?

She found herself tearing up. She found herself not feeling guilty for Jihoon. She couldn't understand herself why she was feeling mad.

--
Wonwooness visited me today. :)

Hi Hobbits! This sory is kind of in the genre of mystery. It's my first time writing this kind of story and I'd like to try this out. Hopefully this works out. :)

Luv yah!