05

Gyeoul just stared at "Groot" while he eats lollipop. He stares back lovingly at her. After kissing her yesterday, Gyeoul really fainted and he tuck her to his bedroom to make her sleep comfortably.

She sighed. "So, Groot. How did you come out?"

"I wuv you," he replied.

She felt her blood rush to her cheeks and she felt butterflies in her stomach. She wanted to get rid of that feeling because she's talking to a personality Jihoon made. He's not the real Jihoon. She shouldn't feel that to her patient. This is wrong.

She tried to smile but it turned out to be awkward. Groot smiled back. It looked creepy.

"Groot, how old are you?"she asked.

"I'm 12! And by the way, I wuv you because you're cute. You look really really really really nice! You also look like my nanny,"he replied. He jumped up and he tried to sit on her lap.

I can't believe Jihoon created this personality. Groot is too adorable!

"Nanny? Where is your nanny?"she asked. She's trying hard not to make herself awkward.

"She told me she will go buy stuff a while ago. She told me she will come back,"he told her and he grabbed her hand to hold his lollipop from his mouth.

She felt her blood rush to her cheeks again. Aside from Groot looking really adorable, he looked really hot to her. I shouldn't be thinking like this! Groot is just a personality.

"Eat that,"he told her in a low voice.

"I-it's from your mouth!"she said. She almost panicked. She recited their contract again and again in her mind. The psychiatrist should not get attached to the patient.

She almost screamed when he pulled her to sit on his lap. He grabbed her nape and pulled her head closer to him.

"When I say eat, eat,"he told her in a demanding tone. It scared her. If she's in the hospital with lots of nurses, she wouldn't be this scared.

He grabbed her hand that was holding the lollipop and neared it to her mouth. "Aaah,"he said in a soft voice.

She gulped. She slowly opened her mouth and closed her eyes.

She tasted the sweet personality of the lollipop. His saliva mixed with hers. It was cold and slimy. She almost puked. But she also felt hot.

She didn't know Groot is staring at her, smirking. Imagine Jihoon in a yellow Groot onesie doing this?

She opened her eyes and caught him smirking.

"You're making me feel hard, Winter..."he said in a husky voice.

Her eyes almost popped out of her eye sockets. She tried to stand but he held her waist.

In just seconds, the adorable Groot came back.

"I wuv you! Thank you for eating my lollipop for me. Mwah!"he kissed her forehead with a sound.

--

WAIT WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST WRITE?!
This chapter is dedicated to my unni, httpjihoon

*GULPS HOLY WATER*

/I NEED JOSHUA HONG/