Chapter 21 | The Candy Shop

"Venon should be back by now...Bamjüla, go check on him.." The blue dragon snorted in agreement, and took off to go find Venon.

That gave Agent 34 hope. If Venon hadn't returned with Ismara or Arenia yet, that meant something happened to him. 

"My friends will kill all of you!" Agent 34 yelled to the brown dragon whose name he hadn't learned yet.

"Doubt it," snorted the brown dragon. "I'm getting the ingredients ready to make elven-soup. Sit tight in your cage!"

~ ~ ~ ~

The ground vibrated as a blue dragon landed in front of Arenia, making her draw her sword. "Lookee here, its anotha one! We shall feast on elf soup tonight!" the blue dragon stated. "I am Bamjüla, and I need you."

"No," Arenia stated simply. "Give me Agent 34 back. Or else."

"Or else what?" Bamjüla taunted.

"This." Arenia ran at the dragon, who was five times bigger than her, and slashed at his legs. This didn't seem to effect Bamjüla at all, and he just leaned down towards Arenia and grabbed her with his mouth.

"Alwite, time to go back to duh shawp." Bamjüla said with Arenia in his mouth. He took off from the ground and began to fly back to Agent 34 and the other dragon.

~ ~ ~ ~

"My other friend, Arenia, said she was rescuing Agent 34 on foot. I don't see her, though!" Ismara told Wímad as they flew to Venon's human shop. She held onto one of Wímad's claws that stuck out from his back, and looked down onto the dragon city below her. She couldn't see Arenia anywhere.

"Let's just go! I'm going to be kicked out of Vernaya for this, but I care more about the gem-wielder than these lazy sack of rocks. Let's go!" Wímad cried, and started to fly faster.

After a few minutes, the shop came into view. There was sign in the front that read, "Paöminar's Human Candy!"

"So they will cook Arenia and Agent 34 and sell them?!" Ismara exclaimed.

"If they catch Arenia. Hopefully they don't, but yes, they are going to cook Agent 34." Wímad confirmed.

Horror emerged into Ismara. She feared for Agent 34's life as well as Arenia's, but mainly Agent 34. 

Wímad landed quickly. "We are here." He stated.

Ismara hadn't even noticed that they reached the candy shop. Wímad ran to the dragon-sized doors and burst through it. "Paöminar! Let the gem-wielder go!" Wímad roared.

No one was in the room.

There were piles of human and elf shaped candy that lined the wall in clear bags, each of which had either been coated in chocolate or some other substance.

Wímad growled, and jumped behind the cashier desk, and ran into the door that was behind it.

Inside it was two dragons, one brown, the other blue, and Arenia and Agent 34 were tied to a stick that suck out of a desk.

"Paöminar! Bamjüla!" Wímad said to the two dragons.

"Aw, man. I was hoping to had no interruptions!" The brown dragon said, and was surprised to see Wímad. "Well, well, well, I've never liked you, Wímad. I have always had a bad vibe from you. Now that I know you are helping Braunick! Ah, such a shame you had to end like this." The brown one said, which Ismara assumed was Paöminar.

"Why must children be so foolish?" Wímad demanded. The three dragons started to pace around the room, getting ready to battle.

"Do not call us children, old man! I can make you pay greatly for that!" Paöminar cried. "Let me run my business in peace! The kids love candy!"

Paöminar ripped the stick that Agent 34 and Arenia were tied to off of the desk with his talons. "Get him, Bamjüla!" The brown dragon roared.

Bamjüla launched at Wímad, and he shoved the golden dragon onto the hard concrete ground. Paöminar quickly ran around the two battling dragons and out of the room.

"No! He's getting away!" Ismara cried. She quickly jumped off Wímad's back and ran after the brown dragon.

She ran outside and saw that it was raining and storming. The brown dragon was just about to take off and fly again, and Ismara quickly ran up behind him, Agent 34's sword in hand, and grabbed onto his brown tail.

Paöminar took off into the sky, and flew high onto a high building's roof and perched up there.

Ismara quietly climbed up his back, as quickly as possible, and reached the middle of his back. She then crawled down his small arm, and swung onto his belly.

She raised her sword, and yelled a battle cry. "This is for stealing my friends!" Ismara cried, and stabbed Paöminar where his heart should be.

Paöminar let out a loud screech, and dropped the two elves and fell backwards onto the hard roof. Ismara jumped down as he fell, and landed with a thud, the other two elves landed beside her.

"Come on!" Ismara cried, and quickly cut the ropes with Agent 34's sword that tied them to the wooden post.

They began to run, they didn't know where, but away from Paöminar.

Suddenly, talons wrapped around all of them at once, and lifted them into the air.

"Trying to be a hero, huh?" Paöminar said to Ismara. "There are no heroes in Vernaya." Paöminar let out a bone-chilling laugh. "You tried to stab me in the heart? A dragon's heart is opposite where an elve's heart would be!" 

Ismara's face went blank in embarrassment.

"But, that sword was pretty hurtful. What's it made out of? Obsidian? Bedrock?" Paöminar asked devilishly, eyeing the green sword that Ismara held tightly.

"Why should we tell you!" Arenia yelled to Paöminar, and he huffed in frustration.

"Whatever, let's just go get this over with. You want to be milk chocolate or white chocoloate?"