Chapter 22 | Battle of the Beasts

The brown dragon licked his lips as he stared at the three terrified elves. "You guys will make some good candy," he said, his eyes filled with evil.

Suddenly, a dragon yelled in the distance, and then Bamjüla's body was flung across a dragon street. He hit the building at the end of the city, and rocks and other debris fell from the top of it and fell around him.

Wímad emerged out of the candy shop, bloodied and hurt. Bamjüla's face turned to horror as Wímad started to charge at him, but made no attempt to escape. Bamjüla just sat there and accepted his fate.

Wímad crashed into the dragon, and a loud crack erupted throughout the air. Wímad backed away to take a look at his masterpiece. The golden dragon had crushed Bamjüla.

Wímad whirled around and looked up to try to find Paöminar and the three elves. He spotted Paöminar perched on top of the highest building with a small cut on his chest.

Wímad smiled devilishly and flew up to him. Thunder erupted throughout the land, and rain started to pour down harder on the city.

"Give up," Wímad told the brown dragon. "I have killed your two henchmen. You are next."

This only made Paöminar laugh. "Give up, old man!" Paöminar growled, and put one foot in front of him. "Now that you will all die, I can tell you my plan for my shop.."

Paöminar grunted, then continued. "I will put shops all over the world! Braunick will love them! In fact, he already does!" Paöminar smiled evilly, revealing his sharp teeth. "Me and Braunick are already working together! He provides me humans to turn into candy, and I provide him help in battle and other things in return!"

Wímad's face turned to shock, as did everyone else's. "You sick bastard! You are a cruel, cruel person! I swear to you, I will kill you! Even if it's the last thing I do!"

Wímad ran at Paöminar, and he jerked backwards to avoid Wímad's attack. The dragon quickly threw his prisoners onto his back and flew into the air.

Wímad flew into the air after him, and then flew towards him and struck him in his chest. Paöminar used his talons to cut Wímad's back open, which made Wímad let out a fearful croak.

Paöminar struck Wímad on his cheek with another talon, causing his cheek to bleed. Wímad roared and rammed into Paöminar, causing him to lose balance a little in the air.

Wímad charged Paöminar, and rammed into him and held him there. Paöminar clawed and struck Wímad several times, and Wímad picked Paöminar up and threw him down onto the rooftops.

Paöminar slipped on the wet roof, and slid along it to the edge. When his feet fell over the edge, he clawed at the roof to stop himself from falling, but his talons just slipped.

Paöminar went over the edge and fell down towards the streets. He had no time to unfold his wings, and fell back-first. The elves were on his back.

Ismara, Arenia, and Agent 34 quickly climbed along his back to avoid being hit on the ground, they swung around his claws that stuck out of his back, and then grabbed onto his shoulder and lifted themselves onto his belly.

"This time," Ismara said to Paöminar, and raised Agent 34's green sword. "I won't miss!" Ismara threw the sword down where Paöminar's heart should've been, but before the sword made contact, her body was flung off of Paöminar's.

Ismara looked around and saw that Wímad had grabbed the elves before she has killed Paöminar.

"Wímad! Why did you do that!" Ismara shrieked. "I was about to kill him!"