Listen Chapter 6

I got ready then grabbed the keys and went to the airport. I ran to Will when I saw him and tackled him almost knocking us both over. "Hey Bells." Will said after he kissed me. "Let's go home." I said pulling him along with me as fast as we could go. "Let me drive." He said taking the keys from me and putting his things in the back as I got in the passenger side. He got in the drivers seat and we went home. "Bella what's going on?" Will asked when he turned the truck off. "Nothing Will I promise." I said. "Bella I know that's a lie." He said. "Learning that I can't have kids," I said before stopping and tears started to form. "What happened Bella?" He asked softly.

"I'm the reason my parents never had any more kids, I don't know what happened because they never told me why but I'm the reason they couldn't have children and now I can't have children." I said before getting out of the truck and running to the guest bedroom and started to cry. "Bella, it's ok." Will said from the other side of the door. "Babe please talk to me." He then said before opening the door noticing I didn't lock it. "Baby please, listen to me it's not your fault things happen and your parents love you." He said laying beside me and wrapping an arm around me. "But they couldn't have children after me and I can't have children." I said. "Everything is going to work out." He told me kissing me. "No it's not not everything works out William." I said sitting up and pushing him out the door before locking it.

A few hours later I went back to our room and stopped when I heard Will's voice. "She kicked me out of the guest room and locked herself in." Then there was a pause. "She told me not everything works out and called me William, she always uses a nickname even when we were younger ." He said before pausing. "I don't know what to do, I want to work on things but I'm afraid she's going to do something." He said while I sat in front of the door to listen to his side of the conversation. "I don't want anything to happen and before our first anniversary, I'm in love with her and I want her happy but this marriage has changed us, her finding out that she can't have children changed her." He said.

I knocked on the door softly and Will quickly opened it and pulled me into a hug. "I know you're upset that you can't have children and I'm upset because I've always wanted children with you but we have each other, we married each other for a reason so I'll always be here for you, if you want to hit me when your mad go ahead, kiss me whenever you want, hold my hand when we walk cuddle with me on the couch work on school stuff when we have free time go to races together and be madly in love with each other." He said which made me start to cry. "Will, that's the most beautiful thing I've heard in a while." I said trying to move closer to him. "I'm right here and I'll never go anywhere you are my world." He said kissing the top of my head.

"You're my world, but I feel like things are falling apart, I've always thought about children with you and I can't give that." I said. "I don't care that you can't have children Bella listen to me." He replied holding my face and making me look at him. "I love you I don't care that our children won't be our blood, I just want to spend my life with you, whatever life throws at us I'm right here." He told me and I finally had to listen to what he was saying. "Plus Bells we are only nineteen, we have a couple more years before we should even start considering children." He was right we are only nineteen and still taking college classes. "Yeah you're right thank you." I said nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck when he let go of me.

"I'm here for you Bells, I'll tell you what you want to know, and what you don't want to know we can talk about anything." He told me bringing me to the bed. We got under the covers and he played with my hair enjoying each others company. "Thank you so much Will, for being my best friend." I said kissing him. "We've been together since we were two." He replied smiling. "Yeah we know each other as well as we know ourselves." I said taking his hand. I'm going to go do school work." I said before getting out of bed and getting my laptop doing work.

At Las Vegas Will started 18th and finished 14th in Phoenix Will started 1st and finished 4th at Auto Club Will started 6th and finished 5th at Texas Will started 5th and finished 7th at Bristol Will started 19th and finished 12th at Richmond Will started 9th and finished 30th.

"Come to 'Dega with me Bella." Will said. "I don't want to see everyone wreck." I told him. "Please Bells." He said hugging me. "Fine Will." I replied and we went to pack for the weekend. "Please be careful this weekend." I said before we went to sleep. "I will,
I can dodge wrecks Bells." He replied kissing my temple. "I know but I still worry." I replied closing my eyes and falling asleep. The next day we went to Talladega for race weekend. "Bella, we haven't seen you since Alanta." Dave said. "I know, I've been dealing with some personal issues, but I always sent my luck to the tracks with William." I replied. "Yeah, hopefully the car is a lot better for you." He said. "Hey, I'm always proud of this team, all of Will's teams." I replied. "You're a team player too, Bella." Dave replied.

"Not as much as you guys." I replied. "Just as much Bells, who was around with the truck at the shop when I was at Liberty?" Will asked. "Me, I knew exactly how you liked your trucks." I replied. "And you will learn how I like my cars." He said wrapping his arms around me. "Get to work, I haven't seen some of my friends in a while." I said going to find Cole. "Cole Custer it's been a while." I said walking into his garage. "Bella." Cole said hugging me. "Where's Emerson?" I asked. "I'm not too sure, some things have happened and things are going on." He replied. "Really that bad?" I asked. "You heard about Red Horse right?" He asked. "Yeah that must be hard for you two." I replied. "It is Bells, not like you and Will." He said.

"Nope, but right now I can tell you she can still have children." I said. "You went to the doctors?" He asked. "Yeah, before Daytona." I replied. "Hold on." He said before going to talk to his crew chief then we went to his hauler.