Finish The Race Chapter 14

"Will, hey William wake up." I heard before Bella started to shake me. "Bells stop." I said pushing her hands away. "Oh good you're awake." She then said laying beside me again. "What are you doing?" I asked her. "It's time to wake up, I assumed you didn't set an alarm and for some reason I'm awake." She told me kissing me. "Well I didn't I just wanted to cuddle with you." I told her. "How do you fall asleep so fast?" She randomly asked me. "Because I have you around." I replied. "You're smooth." She said before we decided to get ready for the day. "Did you eat?" I asked her. "No, I was waiting for you so we could go find a place to eat." She replied. "That sounds amazing Bells." I told her so we went to go find a place for breakfast.

*Bella's P.O.V.*

The drivers got in their cars today and they were off to hopefully finish the race. "William is going to get win number two." Dave told me at the end of the race. "Two in a row again?" I asked smiling. "Yeah two in a row again." He replied and I hugged him. I watched his burn out then me and Will's crew went to victory lane to wait for him. "I did this for your grandpa." He whispered when I hugged him. "Thank you, he would be so proud." I whispered to Will kissing him. "What's the secret?" The interviewer asked when she came to interview Will. "Bella's grandpa finally passed away this week so I was just telling her this race is for him." Will said. "Awe that's so sweet." She said. "That's William for you." I replied. "Yeah." She said before they started to talk about the win.

After pictures and everything was done we went back to the RV. "So you won the race." I said when we got into the RV. "Yes I did." He replied pulling me to him. "So why don't we celebrate." I said kissing him and we went to the bedroom. "I think we have to go home." I said when we were cuddling. "Yeah I think so too." He replied so we quickly packed and we went home. "So what are we doing this week?" I asked after everything was unpacked and where they needed to go. "I have to go to the shop but I don't know maybe do something different." He said. "Yeah we need to do something different." I replied hugging him. "But today we need to go and cuddle some more." He said pulling me to the bedroom to hang out and watch a movie or a few.

"I love you." I randomly told Will. "I love you too." He replied smiling and hugging me close to him. "What would you like?" He then asked. "Nothing, I just wanted to tell you I love you." I replied smiling at him. "I know darling, it's nice to be told once in a while."

Tuesday came and the team let Will have the day off for my grandpa's funeral. "Are you ready?" He asked walking into the bedroom. "Yeah." I replied. "You look beautiful, just like our wedding day." He told me spinning me around. "You look so handsome." I replied kissing him. "Come on before we end up being late." Will said and we left. "Hi mom." I said when I saw her. "Bella, you look beautiful, and Will you're so handsome." She said hugging me then hugged Will. "Thank you mom." He replied hugging her. "That's kind of weird but I like it." My mom said referring to Will calling her mom. "Well hey, I call Dana mom." I replied. "So him calling me mom is fair alright." She said.

We sat with my parents and we were surrounded by family, even Will's parents and sister were there. The funeral started and everyone got up to say something. "Bella Dasari." The pastor called making me surprised. "My grandfather was a great man, he liked everyone he met and he loved his family, last year my husband and I got married because my grandfather didn't have much time left to live and William and I both decided that my grandfather should watch me get married, he loved spending time with me and William when we where growing up and now he won't get to watch his great grand babies grow up and share the same experiences I had with him." I said with tears. "Thank you Bella." The pastor said before I went to go sit beside Will again and Will wrapped an around around me which made me start to cry.  

"One person leaves another person comes." Will whispered when the funeral was done while placing a hand on my stomach my family was talking to Dana and Bill so no one saw. "Yeah maybe this is a sign." I whispered back before we went out to eat with my family. "I know my speech was kind of short but I was kind of surprised I was called." I told everyone when we were waiting for food. "Don't worry sweetie, it was beautiful he would have loved it." My mom said. When everything was done and my grandpa was buried Will drove us home.