Chapter 1

(I know it sucks just bare with me)

Your optics snapped open adrenaline filling your veins. You were slammed against the wall of the tight tube then against the door. Your spark pounding within your chassis you shot your optics around. The world was spinning. You were slammed again against the opposite wall. Your breath bellowed softly before you a slight chill setting in your plates. Your back struts slammed against the wall behind you. For a brief moment the world was still a light filling the tube then it began to spin again the light jumping in and out. You placed your servos against the door in an effort to stabilize yourself.

You screeched loudly as the tube you resided in smashed into an outside force and slowed to a stop. Your large audio receptors pinned against your head as your optics darted around. Through the cracked glass of the door you could see the sky. Your servos palmed the glass you need to get out but everything felt stiff like you were frozen.

Your digits limply scrapped against the glass. You felt your tail twitching behind you. Your breath hitched as your servo twisted into a fist. As it was formed it sounded like ice was cracking beneath your servo plates. You drew it backwards and hit it against the glass earning a quiet thud. You drew it back again and again. A small spider web of cracks began to form as you drew your servo back again. Your servo broke through glass and it into the air. You forced a breath through your denta your spark felt like it would implode in on itself. You drew your servo back shards of glass falling into the tube with you. You pressed your servos to the glass and pushed forward. The glass shattered around you. You rose to the sitting position you were gasping for breath and placed a servo over your chassis.

Almost immediately your senses were overwhelmed. The sun stung your optics and the rich dirty organic smell surrounded you. Your audio receptor twitched as you heard voices. You turned your helm towards it your optics still fuzzy, but you could easily make out a few bots, a mini-con, and lots of rumble.

"As you can s-see we have three-" the mini-con stopped mid sentence as it's optics focuses on you.

A spike of adrenaline surged through you and you leapt from the tube. You shook your plates a thin layer of frost falling off your plates. On all fours you bolted away from the tube tearing up the soft ground as you rushed for cover.

"-I have two unopened tubes." You heard the mini-con correct as you escaped.

Your tail streamed behind you as you leapt over a large rock and skidded to a halt. You vented deeply pushing a breath passed your dermas. You took a moment to gaze at your surroundings. Your face plate twitched slightly at the odd scents all around you. The smell was too organic to you. Your audio receptors twitched at the odd sounds around. It sounds like theirs a lot chirping organics, but what organics need to chirp, why would they need to
Chirp? You turned your optics towards a large pool of liquid.

You cocked your helm when you saw your reflection. Was it a mirror? You reached a servo out and touched it. It was definitely a liquid. You lifted some up in a servo only to have it deep over your plates and through your digits. You raised your servo and slapped at the liquid making a large splash you giggled softly. All the way up your arm was covered with the liquid. You paused and lifted your servo towards your muzzle. You poked your glossa out and drew it over the plates of the back of our servo. It was relatively flavorless, and it was slightly warm. You lapped the rest of the liquid off our arm and deciding now would be a good time to groom.

You drug your glossa over the lower half of your leg plating. You brought your large metal paw close to your muzzle and cleaned the top half off. You snapped your helm towards the sounds of branches cracking and an odd organic stepped out.

It had large horn-like extremities growing from the top of its head. It was soon followed by two smaller versions of itself but with no horns. You tilted your helm at them and the horned one tilted its own organic helm. His black eyes shinning in this planets sun. A quiet croon rumbled in your chassis and it stepped closer.

You both were very curious of each other. The organic was hesitant, but what is there to expect it's obviously a prey species of organics. It's slim legs and horns told you so. It also smelled like something similar you used to hunt back on cybertron. Cybertron.... that's right. Where are you exactly?

"Excuse me, do you happen to know what planet I am on?" You asked the organic to which it replied with a low bellowing cry and it leapt back into the cover of the trees, "Rude." You grumbled watching them go

Well one way or another you would find out where you are. Whether it took the rest of your life or someone's others life.