Chapter 11

Your optics fluttered open. Time for your midnight patrol. You unfurled yourself from toe curled up position and started to pad out on four stabilizers. You drew one of your pedes up and scratched behind your audio receptor. You continued on, you wanted to hear more the of story Sideswipe was telling as he slept.You pushed in and took your normal place on his berth post. Your audio receptors pricked as he mumbled.

"Oh.. yeah.. S-Strongarm... like that.." Sideswipe muttered in his sleep

Your optics widened when you heard a click. You cast a hesitant glance down below the waist. You got an optic full of Sideswipe you never wanted to see. You flushed seeing it. You quickly looked away and took your leave.

Shaking your helm you did a quick checkin with Strongarm and Grimlock. They were fine, though you moved Strongarm to her berth while avoiding the trip wire she had set. You padded passed the vehicle you learned was called an RV that both orgaincs recharged in. Fix-it was powered down by the control panels.

You smiled as the sweet scent tickled your muzzle. His scent. You pushed through his door. It was the night that he said you should keep the accidental relationship. You gently hopped up onto the berthpost. You break Fly watched his recharging form. Cautiously you stepped onto the soft berth.

Step by step you crawled into the berth with him. You watched his peaceful expression on his face and slowly laid yourself down. Almost instantly you were pulled flush to him. His arms on your lower back struts and shoulder blades he nuzzled into you. You couldn't help the bright blue blush that crept its way on your faceplate. He was most definitely still asleep and most definitely wanted someone to cuddle. You felt the faint tickle of his glossa on your forehelm. You couldn't help but giggle giddily at this odd newly discovered quirk. Through the sensation was odd when you were being licked by somebot else. He only did it once though and muttered soft nothings as he snuggled closer to you.

You grew flustered at his warm vents on your neck cables. He must have felt a part of your flustered feeling because he soon moved his helm and looked at you with tired half onlined optics. You chuckled at his tired features.

"What do you want (y/n)?" He mumbled with a yawn

"To know why you lick bots in your sleep." You teased

He stared at you his grogginess fading as he started to realize the position you both were in he darted his optics away a baby blue hue growing on his faceplates. His grip loosened against your best wishes too.

"How long have you been here?" He asked still avoiding optic contact

"Long enough." You chuckled, "Might I say you bots sure waste plenty of time recharging, I only need a few mega-cycles and I'm ready to go!" You teased softly

"Well maybe some bots don't have to get up and hunt or trade guard stands at the crack of dawn." Bee countered rubbing sleep from his optics

"There's so much to be accomplished at the crack of dawn just before first light." You muttered half to yourself and pouted slightly

"Your adorable when your all pouty." Bee teased pinching your cheek softly, "Well miss I have to wake up Bee from recharge what do you suggest?"

"Well for one I didn't wake you up, you woke yourself up and two..." you paused, "Maybe I could come here at this same time every solarcycle before light and come cuddle?" You suggested pushing yourself closer to him

"Well at least I know whose been patrolling at midnight." Bee chuckled, "Come earlier if you can," he pulled you closer to himself and nuzzled your neckcabling, "cause your nice and warm, and you'll probably have to leave my arms all too soon." He added pressing a soft kiss to your neck guard

"I'll see what I can do." You said with a nod placing light fluttered kisses on his jawline

Your tail twitched softly as he spoke again, "I'm not gonna tell Strongarm your the one watching everyone while they recharge she already doesn't trust you at all." Bee paused to nuzzle closer to you, "Like just today-er yesterday- she was complaining that you were being too suspiciously nice to everyone."

You cocked an optic ridge, "What helping Denny is suspicious because I did an interest in human 'antiques'?" You asked mockingly

"To her it is." Bee chuckled running his digits up and down your spinal strut, "I'm sure she'll get suspicious Grimlock too."

"I guess she just immediately got suspicious with me faster was because I had a more serious crime record." You guess trailing your fluttering kisses down to his neckcabling causing the yellow mech to shiver

"Give 'er time. Her sparks in the right place." Bee said

"Yeah I guess." You cast a glance to the sky, "I should get going soon, don't want anymore suspicion on my back struts." You chuckled weaseling out from Bumblebee's grip, "I'll see you in the morning."

You padded back to your berthroom. A nervousness settled under your plates. Tomorrow was the anniversary of when 'it' happened. The day you dreaded the most. The day you'll break down before everyone. Showing them the scars that were left from that day. The day that was supposed to be the best one of your life. The day you were supposed to be come Alpha.