Chapter 20

You had been chasing a con almost more annoying than Sideswipe. Quillfire was his designation, but you were more worried about Bumblebee whom passed out before muttering something about 'roll up.' Knowing there was nothing you could do you left him in the semi-capable servos of Fix-it. Trying to get your mind off of things you worked on organizing on of the one of the newer shelves.

Your audio receptors twitched when you heard laughter. You lifted another antique to the shelf. Your furrowed your optic ridges when you heard the familiar rumble of an engine speeding towards you. It wasn't slowing down.

The yellow and black blur whipped passed you causing many of the antiques stacked on either side of you fall over you growled in annoying at Bee... wait Bee?! You quickly made your way to the control center abandoning your self given job.

~

You padded to the group of Strongarm, Grimlock and Sideswipe.

"Ah there you are (y/n)!" Strongarm said

"Yeah what's with Bee?" You asked crossing your arms

"Quillfire's quill made him go all crazy in the helm." Sideswipe shrugged

"Speaking as temporary leader priority one should be bringing Quillfire in.." Strongarm spoke up, "But Bumblebee taught me not to leave a loose string untied..." there was a brief pause, "Woah and the lieutenant could hurt himself out there... So let's secure Bumblebee then go after Quillfire."

"Genus." Sideswipe said obviously sarcastically

Strongarm looked at you knowing you had the experience. Her gaze was begging you to see if that was a good idea.

You shrugged slightly, "Good call, let's do it."

~

You padded forward your audio receptors swiveling around listening to the environment around you. Suddenly you heard a clicking furrowing your optic ridges you ducked causing the what humans called 'plungers' to shoot passed you into the shelves behind you. You stood back up only to be tackled into an embrace you sat up to find your arms pinned to your sides and a stabilizers wrapped around you.

It was Bee you could smell it. He nuzzled his faceplate between your neckcables and jaw causing you to hold your helm at an awkward angle. You squirmed in his grasp trying to release yourself... to no avail if anything Bee's cuddles got more intense and tight. He began to press kisses to your cheek.

"I love you so so much! You're really pretty and smart and I'm sorry I almost plugered you!" His ramblings continued as he frantically snuggled the ever living scrap out of you.

":;Would everybot please return to the command center.;:" Strongarm's voice spoke in your audio receptors

With an audible groan you squirmed within Bumblebee's grasp. Muttering to yourself as you still remained in his arms. You heaved yourself to your pedes... somehow. Bee was still clinging to you as you stomped towards the control center. You managed to pry him off before then to spare yourself the embarrassment and grabbed his servo and tugged him the rest of the way.

~

"(Y/n) I'm king of the clothes driers! (Y/n)! (Y/n) look!" You growled in annoyance your audio receptors dropping as you turned around away from Russel explaining what 'babysitting' was, "AHHAHA! I'm king of the clothes driers AHAAHA! All hail the king!" He was teetering dangerously on several he stacked high, "W-woah!"

You took a step forward as he fell backwards into the pile. He sat up with one on his head and opened the little door and burst into laughter and ran away.

Sideswipe laughed, "I have to say this new Bumblebee is pretty awesome." And ran after the yellow mech

"Easy might have been a wee bit optimistic..." Russel said

You optic ridges lowered, "Its like having a fusion of Sideswipe and Grimlock."

~

You remained in the control center  and looked up from the schematics when Sideswipe arrived.

"Any luck?" You questioned

"No, but young Bee is my kinda bot!" Sideswipe stopped mid step and looked at the puddle at the ground he stepped to the side

You heard the rumble of a car engine near and watched as Bee whipped by running through the puddle. Your optics follows him as he made a 'U' turn he honked at you then drove again through the puddle splashing Sideswipe again.

"Uck! We need to get this bit to sit still and be quiet! now!" Sideswipe growled

"That may be difficult, lieutenant Bumblebee currently has the energy and attitude of an earth child younger than Russel." Fix-it said

"Ookay... how did my babysitters get me to sit still?" Russel asked himself

"There was a tradition of my people where you just threw all of the cublings out to the wild leave them out there for a solarcycle or two and then they learn if they're stupid then they offline." You walked forward your arms crossed, "By watching one and other parish in very gruesome ways." Everyone stared at you, "What?"

~

How did you get trapped into this? Being practically carried around like a doll in Bee's grasp. The plan must have been working because you heard Russel call out something about a movie to which Bee rushed forward his arm around your middle. Sideswipe smirked at you and you shot him a glare. This was not something to enjoyed. When Bee sat down you shot a sharp kick at Sides.

Bee pulled your onto his lap and placed his chin on your helm, "(y/n)! (Y/n)! Look cowboys!"

"Sure Bee." You said annoyed as he nuzzled closer his arms around you, "Just be quiet and watch the movie."