Chapter 9

~2nd pov~

You chuckled at the flustered Bumblebee. It was his turn now. He nervously ran a digit over his collar as you walked up to him a grin on your dermas.

"You must remove all the armor that isn't absolutely necessary." You said, "Like your chassis." You added running a digit over his chest plate in thought, "Stomach, shoulder, back plating can all go.. I'll let you get your plates removed while I go lay mine out." You added stepping away from the yellow mech

You hummed slightly as you laid each price neatly in the grass. You soon finished and opened your subspace. You lifted the bucket of bright blue liquid paint you crafted earlier in the day. You hummed happily to yourself. You turned back to an even more flustered Bumblebee, you couldn't help but chuckle at him and his bright blue face. You padded towards him bucket in servo.

"Now we- well I since I know the markings- have to do the ceremonial markings..." you paused then pointed at him slightly, "Really just to you."

"W-well... I-I uh.. W-what about you?..." he stammered running his bare neck cables, you managed to keep your eyes just on his faceplates

You chuckled softly, "Watch." You whispered as you allowed energon through the veins near the surface along the lines of your tattoos

His optics dilated all the way open as he watched the lines of your tattoos grew alive with the bright energon. You snickered at the look on his face plate. You dipped one of your digits in the bucket and raised an optic ridge at him.   Bumblebee nervously rubbed his arm. He seemed to get the message and sat down his stabilizers crossed over each other.

You began to gently drag your digit over his bare chassis working on the symbol for 'alpha'. Bee would not stop shivering as you started on the next symbol on the other side of his chassis. You ran the line finishing that symbol between his bare shoulder and the base of his neck cables small specks running along said line. They didn't mean anything they just looked nice. You hummed softly as you worked on the symbol on his backstruts. He stiffened under your touch. You dipped your whole servo in the liquid and placed a servo-print on the back of his left shoulder. You padded back around to the front to his overly flushed face and gave him a smile.

"Just have to do your faceplates then my own then we'll be ready." He nodded as you looked at which of your digits were covered in the energon solution

You pressed your thumb-digit to the top for his cheek and drug it under his optic to the start of his jaw. You then ran the same digit from under his optic straight down and hooked it when it reached his jaw. You made another symbol on his other cheek and smiled softly. You quickly did your own and rose to stand straight up.

"Com'on." You said offering him a servo he hesitated but took it you had him stand at one end and you walked over and stood opposite of him, "Now we dance." You said stepping into the circle avoiding the symbol drawn there, "I hope it's ok if I change some things as we go, because this symbol is wrong." You said rubbing out part of it, "That was Flećt, which mainly means carrier or someone who cares for cublings. Floćt, is sire." You explained stepping around it gracefully swinging your protoform in time with the beating of your spark

You looked to the awkwardly shuffling Bee and chuckled. Dancing toward him and avoiding symbols you grabbed his servo. A grin played your dermas as you gently tugged him.

"Your probably used to dancing with music," you giggled softly, "you just have to dance with the song in your spark." You said lifting his servo and spinning under it then gracefully swinging your protoform away your tail streaming behind you, "Com' on the worst I'm gonna do is giggle."

You turned away from him. You swung your hips and smiled. A warm feeling flooded over  you. From the corner of your optic you saw Bee slowly getting more confidence as he danced. You smiled and ran the servo that was on your neck cables down yourself. You pushed your servos out from your chassis to either side of you then straight up and placed your forearms to together and dropped yourself low and leapt up. A flip happened as you coughed yourself with a servo and landed on your pedes.

You had been dancing for a mega-cycle. You were walking backwards when suddenly your backstruts met the only other bots here. You stiffened a warm feeling flooding over your faceplates. You turned around to be met with the beautiful blue optics you never truly realized you fell for until now. His optics scanned your faceplate a bright hue dusting his own. All too slowly you placed a servo over his chassis right above his spark chamber. You could feel and heavy thumping or made against your servo almost as though it were going to break through and leap into your palm. Slowly his servos found your hips. Your breath hitched but your optics never left his. The beautiful light cast by the earth moon only defined his handsome features more.

Slowly he leaned closer to you. You could feel his warm breath dance on your faceplates. He was all too hesitant for you so you took initiative. You crashed your dermas with his optics offlined. Almost instantly you felt him push back with his own. His arm slithered to the small of your backstruts and pulled you flush to him. The servo you had on his chassis joined the other one at his neck cables. You purred softly as his digits ran up and down your spinal strut the feeling sending a shiver though you. You couldn't help this it felt right. You pushed yourself closer to him forcing your dermas firmer to his.

A warmth washed over you and you knew the celebration was officially over, but you didn't pull away from Bee. He didn't seem to want to release either. Your dermas weaving together why would anyone ever want to break such a lovely feeling. Well, your systems needing oxygen could be a plausible reason. You had been ignoring the warnings flashing before your offline optics, but you were starting to feel the affects of lacking of air. Bee seemed to think the same thing as both of you broke away and gasped filling your tanks and reconnecting your dermas again.

This may take awhile, hopefully it does.