Chapter 19

Wow 19 chapters already))

You stretched softly your spinal strut popping softly. Stepped off your berth and walked out towards the control center the early morning sun tickling your plates. You walked towards Bee whom was reading on a datapad. You gently tipped it down with your digits causing Bee to look up at you.

"How many times are you gonna read this datapad?" You asked teasingly scrunching your muzzle

"Until I've memorized it." Bee replied

"If you want to know know about the pack you could just ask me." You said your tail swiping above the ground

Bee rolled his optics at you. Sideswipe walked towards the both of you a purpose in his step. You and Bee turned your helms to him as he stopped near the both of you.

"You know Bee has a crush on you, right (y/n)?" Sideswipe said looking you in the optics

"Well I would hope so." You stated casually, "He is my mate after all."

Sideswipes optics dilated to their fullest and before he could say anything you quickly left the embarrassing situation. You arrived in a clearing as usual it was filled with human 'antiques' but one just seemed to call out to you. It seemed to be saying 'stick your helm in me.' So since you have little impulse control when it came to theses things you stuck your helm in the weird human thing...... and got stuck. You tried to back up to twist your helm out to no avail. You perked your helm still stuck in the human thing up when you heard pede-steps you shrunk down as they approached.

"Ya know (y/n) it would have been easier to explain what was going on if you didn't leave." Bees lovely voice rang muffled in your audio receptors

"Heh. Yeah sorry. Wish I coulda been there, but currently I have a little problem." You chuckled

"What kind of problem?" Bee asked slowly

"I-... Just don't laugh ok?" You heard Bee's ok then hesitantly lifted your helm stuck in the human trap immediately you heard Bee stifle a laugh, "You said you wouldn't laugh!"

He coughed trying to keep his chuckles down, "Okay.. Okay.. so you got your helm stuck in a washing machine... okay.. do you need some help." He said struggling for words

"That would be nice." You relied pawing at the 'washing machine'

It took several mega-cycles but you were freed from your washing machine prison. You avoided optic contact a blue hug covering your faceplate. Bee chuckled softly and pressed a kiss to your forehelm.

"You're really cute sometimes." He said

You quirked an optic ridge, "Well you're cute all the time."

He poked his glossa out at you in a plateful manner to which you chuckled at, "I beg to differ."

"Really? On what grounds?" You asked raising your optic ridges at him

"On the grounds that you're one of the best things to walk into my life and not leave." Bee replied

Your rolled your optics, "You're a bot full of romantic clichés aren't you?"

"As you're a bit receiving those clithés." Bee chuckled

"So the others know?" You asked sitting on your haunches

"Yes, they do." Bee paused, "Grimlock was pretty confused to say the least, Sideswipe and Strongarm were going off guess work, Fix-it already knew maybe cause I told him earlier, Denny knew I didn't know why but he did. Russel was confused on what a sparkmate was." He added sitting down beside you

You shrugged slightly, "That's to be expected he's an organic." You turned your optics to the sky, "Its a nice day today, the dark clouds are pretty."

Bee looked up himself, "It's probably going to rain soon."

"Rain?" You questioned softly looking at Bee

"It's water that falls from the sky. It's actually quite beautiful and peaceful." Bee smiled, "You haven't seen it yet have you?"

You shook your head in reply, "Water falling from the sky? That sounds absurd!"

Bee chuckled, "Well earth is pretty absurd."

"What's next frozen water from the sky!?" You exclaimed falling back.Bee gave you a look, "No way! Are you serious!?"

"I can only bee serious." He chuckled at his pun

"Shhhattpp!" You said putting your servo on his faceplate, "Your jokes are terrible."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bee so terrible for you. Just wanted to get the buzz out." Bee laughed

"Ssssstrttoooppp!!" You cried, "It hurts!!"

You jumped when there was a drop of water of your muzzle. Then another. And another. Your optic ridges furrowed and you looked towards Bee.

"It's starting to rain." He stated, "We might want to get to cover."

You hummed. Scooping some of the damp dirt in your servo you has a mischievous thought. With a sharp flick of your servo you threw the lump at Bee casing it to splatter across his chassis. He gasped then smirked.

"Is that how you want to play?" He grabbed a lump himself, "So be it."