🔎Prologue🔍

Being born a Winchester, a responsibility was already put on (Y/n)'s shoulders, the responsibility even bigger being Sam's twin sister

Being born a Winchester, a responsibility was already put on (Y/n)'s shoulders, the responsibility even bigger being Sam's twin sister. Besides Dean, (Y/n) was the only one who could knock some sense into Sam when he became a blood junkie, yellow eyes bled into both of their mouths the night their Mom died.

Instead of turning to the demon blood like Sam did (Y/n) found other methods for strengthening her abilities. She found it was easier to use them when she practiced a lot. She may not have had enough juice to go after Lilith, or Azazel, but (Y/n) was fine with that. As long as she was helping people without doing the equivalent to drugs.

While Sam got the visions and the ability to exorcise demons without the exorcism, (Y/n) only got the latter, not like she wanted the visions, they seemed terrible.

She was technically the second to last Winchester born, behind Adam, the last full blood Winchester, something Sam always held above her. Being the 'youngest' was never fun. (Y/n) was the last to be taught how to use a gun, she could never be alone, and because (Y/n) was a girl she was supposed to be protected more than she already was.

She went through everything with her brothers. She went through the years of traveling place to place, of learning how to hunt, her Dad's endless vendetta.

Throughout the years (Y/n) had picked up a few tricks her brother's didn't. She was able to read people, look at them and pick up their life stories. A gift that only the people (Y/n) trusted knew about, her brother's, Bobby, Ellen, and Jo. (Y/n) didn't need to be more of a freak than She already was.

When Sam went to college (Y/n) followed his lead, going into forensics and dance. The forensics fit in well with her... special skill. The dance started out as something fun to do with an extra class, but she learned to love it. Ballet especially.

It helped a lot with her flexibility and grace, something most hunters didn't have. They counted on strength and brute force. It made her feel special, having abilities most hunters didn't.