🔎Chapter 3🔍

Chapter 3

                    221B Baker Street

Sorry for the late upload!

🔎🔍

"I can't believe you're still wearing the makeup," Dean snorted when (Y/n) walked out into the hall, meeting them so they could go to Baker Street.

"It makes me feel normal..." She mumbled, trailing off. Sam patted his twin's shoulder, giving her a sad smile.

"I call shotgun," he yelled, trying to cheer her up.

"Wait no-" Before (Y/n) could do anything Sam opened up the car door and jumped into the passenger side seat. "Hey!"

"He called it," Dean shrugged, turning the car on.

She huffed, getting into the back of the car. A mischievous grin spread across her face and she began to kick the back of Sam's seat.

"Still like the seat now my lovely twin?" (Y/n) questioned, leaning up to talk to Sam better.

"You, are a horrible person," Sam shook his head.

"Says you," (Y/n) shot back.

"Knock it off you two," Dean ordered, "You're acting like three year olds."

"Are not!" Sam and (Y/n) said at the same time. Dean shook his head in mock disappointment, pulling up to the address Sherlock had given them.

They got out of the car silently, Sam and (Y/n) were shooting dirty looks at each other, while Dean just looked like a disappointed parent. Sam reached out a long arm and rung the buzzer. An elderly woman opened the door a few seconds later.

She was kind, and liked to smile judging by the smile lines on her face. Her life was once and could still be stressful. She kept good care of herself and made sure to do the same to other people.

"We're here to see Sherlock Holmes," Dean gave a quick smile. The woman nodded and ushered them inside.

"I hope he hasn't gotten himself into any trouble," she shook her head, leading them up a flight of stairs, "He does that often. I'm Mrs. Hudson by the way, the landlady, not housemaid."

She stopped at a door labeled 221B and knocked loudly, "Sherlock! You have visitors!"

A man opened up the door, his gaze traveling to the group immediately. Mrs. Hudson nodded and walked down the stairs, presumably to her apartment.

"Right, clients I'm assuming." He stepped out of the way, allowing them to enter.

The apartment was organized and messy at the same time. The kitchen table was a mess, with science experiments all over it, but the rest of the apartment seemed to be quite orderly.