lovely

i guess its kind of a thing that shopping tends to be a dysphoric experience for most people who identify under the trans umbrella. or it could be liberating and a lovely time i dont know but for the majority it is. and earlier i went shopping. for probably the worst thing ever for people who enjoy their masculine more than their feminine side. dresses. now i purposely went to a store that i knew had really cute dresses as it was so just yeah. so i pick out a couple dresses that i think are cute and i go to the dressing room and i put the first one on and i kind of just stare at myself. and im like dang okay i look really cute. and i kind of just twirled around for a little bit like wow this fun. now im here and i just spent the last three hours in my new dresses dancing around and lip syncing to halsey songs bc hunty its fun. and i realize that most people are really in touch with one of their sides, whether its their masculine or feminine side. for me, i was pretty in touch with my masculine side but not my feminine side. so i did just that. i love the feminine parts of me just as i do with the masculine parts. so my point is dont just stick to all things masculine, try on a dress, do your makeup (honestly i have no idea why some of these things are considered feminine but oh well, fashion has no gender), paint your nails, or vice versa. and always remember, the ways you express yourself (clothing, makeup, etc) has absolutely nothing to do with your gender. you can identify as male and wear dresses, you can be nonbinary and wear dresses, you can be female and wear suits. so treat yourself.

also happy pride month!!!

mm also shout out to noel_fishy bc she's a cutie