right now

right now is kind of a scary time. whether you live in the states, or australia, russia, the UK, its still scary. i know it can feel a bit hopeless, especially if you're of color, LGBTQ+, of a minority religion, female, an immigrant, etc. im not going to lie and say im holding up because im not. i am so extremely upset and scared right now. and i know its hard, i know its incredibly daunting but sometimes in times like these we can only realize whats happening and work to never let it happen again. to hope for the best in our future.

i know its easier said than done but sometimes it takes something really bad to help people realize what problems the world actually has and work to fix them.

i know its scary being trans and living in a world where for some people their own president wont allow them to serve for the country they love. and i cant imagine whats its like for someone of color to be surrounded by a world of hate for something as silly and unchangeable as the color of your skin. or to have a group of people hate you for the religion that you believe in, that is no one else but your decision and business. to be dehumanized by your own president who takes pride in what he's done to other women. your own president. 

unthinkable.

the world isn't in the best state right now. but i encourage you to do what you can. send letters to your state senate (if you live in a place where that is possible), raise awareness, stand on your side of history, not the one your parents, family members, or friends want you to. this is your future. dont tread lightly. and most important of all, stay safe.

if you ever need someone to talk to my dms are always open.