1

Two Months Later

Tayla P.O.V.

It has been two months since I was in the hospital and found out I lost my baby. I haven't talked to Jay really. I see him sometimes, I just don't speak. I want to get Sean. That's my main goal I guess. I was just laying in bed thinking about it. How I'm going to feel once I know it's over. I got a text message so I opened it up to read it.

Text Convo

bestfriend: come somewhere with me

me: I don't get a hey, but where?

bestfriend: just come. I'll be there in 25 minutes

me: fine

End Convo

I got out of bed and went to go take a shower. I turned the water on and stripped out of my clothes. Once the water got hot I stepped in the shower. After I washed up for a good 15 minutes I did my hygiene thing. I put on my pink and black bra set. I lotioned up and went to my closet. I put on my black skater skirt, my red and white stripe long socks. I put on my black shirt that had OBEY written across it in red. Then I put on my black and white Jordan 13's. For my hair I just flat ironed it and put a part in the middle. I put on my Marc Jacobs watch, some pink lipstick and some diamond stud earings. I grabbed my phone and black Michael Kors bag and went downstairs.

"Hey Tayla, you're leaving?" My mother said.

"Yea, I'll be back later."

"Ok because I want you to meet someone."

"Um ok." I said. I walked outside and got into Quan white Audi.

"Why you trying to be like me?" Quan said. I looked at him and we were wearing the same shoes and he had on an OBEY shirt.

"Whatever you taking my style, but where are we going?"

"Out. Stop asking questions." He pulled out and I sat back listening to the music.

We pulled up to the mall about 10 minutes later. We got out and walked in.

"Why are we here?" I asked confused.

"To shop, why else do people come here." He said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"You don't have to be a smart ass." I said rolling my eyes. We walked in and spotted Chris and Jayceon. Of course Quan would want to walk over.

"I'm not going over there." I said stopping.

"Just come, its been two months. Get over it." Quan said. I mugged him.

"You don't have to be a bitch about it." I mumbled shrugging his arm off me.

"What you say? Don't do that." Quan said as we walked to them.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"Roll them again. I bet I slap them so they can't roll no more."

"Bet you won't."

"Keep running your mouth."

"Hey Chris." I said giving him a hug.

"Hey Tayla. What were y'all arguing about?" Chris said.

"He was being a bitch."

"What I tell you." Quan said. I ignored him.

"What y'all maching for." Chris said.

"He a jock." I said. I felt Jay staring at me and it was uncomfortable. We started walking around the mall and we went into the True Religion store. I went to the dressing room to try on some jeans. When I was about to close the door Jay came in.